Cheating Scandal Ends Engagement

It looks like Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick is going to be welcoming her first child as a single mother. Angelina, who announced her pregnancy just a week ago, has been dumped by fiance David Kovacs over scandalous cheating reports.

Angelina PivarnickJersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick was set to be the first of her former castmates to settle down. Unfortunately for the pregnant reality star, happily ever after has run into trouble and it looks like she's the one at fault.

The man formerly of Angelina's dreams is gabbing to Radar Online about their wrecked relationship. David Kovacs says he and Angelina's engagement is over because he found out she cheated on him. "I'm going through a really tough time right now," David reveals. "I have ended things with Angelina."

Unfortunately it doesn't seem likely that David is jumping to conclusions about Angelina's behavior. The trouble started when he went through her phone and saw texts from different guys, then it got worse.

"I got a text from a firefighter who actually apologized for sleeping with Angelina saying he just found out she was engaged," David says. "I actually found a pair of guy's underwear in her car."

Heartbroken over the recent discoveries, David says, "I truly fell in love with this girl and wanted to have a family and grow old with her."

Like it or not, David and Angelina are still tied together for life. No word yet on the due date for Angelina's pregnancy.

MORE REALITY STAR HAPPENINGS:

Khloe Kardashian: Stop calling me fat!
Can Kristin Cavallari handle married life?
Italian group blasts Mob Wives

Tags: angelina pivarnick

Comments

Comments on "Jersey Shore’s Angelina: Pregnant and dumped"

Chris Hampel April 30, 2011 | 5:40 AM

ummmm , yeah.... up to this moment ive never heard of "jersey shore" , from the looks of it..... its drama crap. No I don't live under a rock , just don't watch tv @ all ....

sexy29 April 30, 2011 | 5:31 AM

Well should have known better having with numbers of guys pregnant is stupid so I think a blood test is question I'm just saying

Vinny April 30, 2011 | 5:24 AM

Road stank .

Sadie Lynne April 30, 2011 | 5:24 AM

Remember people, that this is Hollywood...This can be just as fake as the boobs on every girl on the show... And people DO change...I am not on either side, but not being monogamous is terrible, especially with a ring on your finger...The pain you go through when finding things like "cheating" going on is just too much to bare...Grass is never greener...Poor child I hope she can stop partying and drinking now... And most of all pray she keeps the baby... Morals and values in America are fading....As well as proper etiquette...Foul mouths and bad behavior grace the television set and THIS is supposed to be a surprise??? God can change ANYONE lets hope these people get a glimpse of reality SOON...Instead of bashing them and judging them, we should pray for them!

abbey April 30, 2011 | 4:42 AM

WOW! TRASH IS JUST TRASH.

John April 30, 2011 | 3:55 AM

Be a man and offer love and support. People make mistakes, especially when drinking. If trying again doesn't win her over, then you did all you can do, it's a lost cause, you gave it a shot, give up and find someone else. If you don't care in the first place, it won't matter either way.

Altos Conic April 30, 2011 | 1:52 AM

Did this guy ever watch the show? Appears her suffers from denial.

Cartman April 30, 2011 | 1:30 AM

I wouldn't pay any child support until I had a DNA report in my hand. There is no telling who fathered that child.

Fist Pump April 30, 2011 | 1:18 AM

Maybe she was just fist pumping inside the car when he found the guys boxers? Man doesn't he know once a hoe always a hoe! STICK TO THE RULE BOOKS! IF SHE WAS A WHEN YOU FIRST MEET HER. SHE WIL BE A WHEN YOU LEAVE HER. SHE AINT WORTH BUT SOME GOOD PIMPIN MAKE THAT YOU HOE NICCA! DON'T LIVE THE HOE PIMP THE ! PIMPS UP MOTHER ERS! O yeah and can they make these mothering captcha any harder wtf!

Hero April 30, 2011 | 1:14 AM

Man, that tramp . Blood test for the baby!!