Kardashian's
Fat Spat

Khloe Kardashian's weight struggles have left the reality television star in a crumpled mess, sobbing on the floor. In the most recent episode of Khloe & Lamar, the younger sister of Kourtney and Kim Kardashian loses it over harsh words from her mother Kris Jenner.

Khloe Karadashian is under enormous pressure to get thin and stay that way.

The scrutiny of appearing on reality TV, being compared to her two older sisters and battling constant pregnancy rumors, combined with brunt words from her own mother, have become too much for the 26-year-old.

Khloe Kardashian: Stop calling me fat!

Mom says to Khloe: Lose weight!

Khloe Kardashian's biggest critic isn't just herself -- it's her mother. On last night's episode of Khloe & Lamar, momager Kris Jenner rips into Khloe's supposed lax eating habits: "Can I have a little chat with you about Quicktrim?" she asks her daughter over speakerphone.

"I feel like, first of all, you don't care—and it's very, very upsetting to me, because I work so hard at creating what I feel like is a great deal for you girls, and you're not pulling your end of the weight.

"What are you trying to say, exactly?" Khloe snaps at her mother. "I'm trying to say that you could not chat about how many cookies you're eating between meals," replies Kris. From there all hell breaks loose into a shouting match in which Khloe accuses her mother of, shall we say, screwing up her life.

"You tell me you want to have a baby every second," Khloe says, "But I can't be on some crazy diet if you want me to have a baby—I just don't get what you want out of me."

Sounds to us like Kris needs to start making her daughter's feelings a higher priority than hawking her diet pill brand!

Losing it with Lamar

Khloe Kardashian's weight loss pressure also became too much to handle with husband Lamar on last night's episode. A conversation about cleaning duties in the kitchen quickly diverted when Khloe shared the real reason she was upset.

"It's not about the kitchen Lamar, it's about the fact that I'm so [expletive] fat," Khloe sobbed, sliding down to sit on the floor of their kitchen. "I'm so tired of pretending that I'm happy with my weight, just to be a good role model, when I'm so [expletive] disgusting."

Lamar sat down on the floor as well, and while giving his wife a big hug told her, "I love Khloe just the way she is."

Identity crisis

It's not the first time Khloe has battled management over her look. Kardashian dyed her hair red back in January to set herself apart from her raven-haired sisters, but was reportedly told by E! to return to her brown hue.

"I was just looking at pics of me with my red hair and I got kind of sad LOL," she posted on her blog. "It was such a fun, new look for me– I really miss it!!!!"

Do you think Kris was out of line calling Khloe Kardashian fat?

Comments

Comments on "Khloe Kardashian: Stop calling me fat!"

Victoria June 16, 2012 | 4:14 AM

I love Khloe !!!! Khloe proley will never see this but , I think You are so beautiful. Kim is half the woman you ARE litterally :D I I think your features are so strong and voloptuious ! Your legs omg!!! Lamar is a perfect match for you . He loves you so much , he is your rock now. You fit right into the wife life style .I'm not gonna bash yor family . Its no different then from the next My mom is crazy as hec , if only she made us some $$ in the process lmao .It was wise to take time off the show to enjoy your new husband . You are blessed ,I'm happy for you . Love you KHLOE!!!!!!

Toby Ross May 16, 2012 | 3:47 PM

She looks like Elvis with a wig

TheJakester007 May 14, 2012 | 12:11 PM

All of you are on serious crack......none of the Kardashian's are beautiful and sorry, but this is an area where nobody is allowed to have a different opinion. These girls without makeup look like , are very simple, and have the worst personalities out of anyone I've met, and I've met these girls in person...unfortunately. Kris Jenner should have been banned from reproducing as she is the tiest excuse for a mother and should be locked up in a cell with Diane Downs...or Andrea Yates...two woman who killed their children. What a waste of human life these people are....Cancel The Kardashians!!..Cancel The Kardashians!!..and stop all you insane people who don't know what quality programming is from tuning in!!...Get a life all of you Kardashian admirers!

KimberlyJezbelle December 29, 2011 | 1:01 AM

Khloe is my favorite of all the kardashian sisters she is gorgeous and has a beautiful body. Just because she isn't as "small" as kourt and crybaby kim doesn't mean she's fat, the fact that her mother was such an ass to her about her weight is so disrespectfull and rude. Khloe has an amazing husband who loves her for who she is and thats one of the most important things! ILOVEYOU KHLOE!

addison December 17, 2011 | 7:52 PM

Stop calling Khloe fat! Out of all of the sisters I think Khloe is the best! Shes talented and beautiful and even one of the people who inspire me and many others! She is just like any other person. Just because she dosent use drugs, use QuickTrim or starve herself dosent mean shes not normal. Stop shoving all this crap in her face! Let her be happy!

Heather December 08, 2011 | 5:30 PM

poor khloe...i know this feeling all too well! my husband calls me fat because HE thinks i should be 105lbs when im happy at 125.. people can bully you and make you feel low, and its pretty shameful that people you love would even have the gumption to do so..

Cadee September 21, 2011 | 2:10 PM

Khloe takes after her Mom. They are both BIG women. Khloe talks like a two year old and yet on Dancing with the Stars has a mouth like a truck driver. What makes her think, we were interested in "Her" comments. The sisters are jealous of Kim who makes the money and receives the most attention. They should thank Kim for the opportunities "HER" fame has allowed them to have. Neither Khloe, Courtney or Rob have reason to be known and if they were off tv tomorrow, no one would notice.

SARINE August 05, 2011 | 10:32 PM

In all honesty, Khloe is the best looking from all the 3 sisters. Her body is absolutely gorgeous along with that beautiful face. All you little snots who are calling her fat can't seem to accept the fact that Khloe is one successful girl who is enjoying a great life. I'm sure all those who even consider her chubby is a pig sitting behind the computer munching on some cookies. And for Khloe, you are amazing! I absolutely adore you and to be honest I just can't get enough of your genuine and modest character. Forget Kim and Kourtney, Khloe you are truly amazing. At the episode when she broke down, to be honest, I even dropped a couple of tears. She has so much strength to keep going on. Go Khloeee!!

Ebo July 25, 2011 | 4:13 AM

I think she is chubby. Shes always hiding her gut.

Jack May 05, 2011 | 8:44 AM

Kris is right...it is well known and widely viewed that Khloe is fat, ugly and looks like an old MAN......Kris' problem is that she pimps out her kids like Gosselin.....I agree with the previous post that Khloe is from an affair by Kris...that's why she is fat and fugly....that's the reason why she had no choice but to marry MOST FUGLY MAN......

Bessie April 30, 2011 | 9:50 AM

Khloe has always been my favorite, she looks like a real women curves and all! Her attitude and outspoken mind are what sets her apart and above her family.

Spitt April 27, 2011 | 12:25 AM

lolz @ all of you Reality TV Shows are fake. They take over 150 hours worth of feed from each camera and condense them down to 1 hour for TV. You are seeing only what they think will get higher ratings.

tina April 25, 2011 | 8:05 PM

It is not your fault you dont look like your sisters. They dont have the same genes as you. They are kardashians and you.....are the result of your cheap mothers affair with the baboon poolboy. Dont be sad, khloe....have a coockie and continue being the fat baby that you are!! Your lamaaaaaar will dump you like a huge rotten sack of potatoes within a year and then the whole world will laugh at you because you have been pathetich baby no.1 in your famewhoring tv-show.....aaaaaawwwwwwwww

tracey April 25, 2011 | 5:42 PM

khloe you are beautiful inside and out, and shame on you kris jenner.

smel April 25, 2011 | 4:10 PM

I couldn't agree more with T on this one. I had to hold back the tears of when I read her breakdown in the kitchen. I too well know that feeling. I couldn't imagine though, having a family that made me feel worse, specially coming from a parent. I think she's stunning and needs to keep her head up.

Joanne April 25, 2011 | 2:41 PM

Kris Jenner needs to mind her own business and manager her own weight and leave her daughter alone. Khloe looks great fat or not. Let Khloe be Khloe.

t April 25, 2011 | 1:21 PM

Chris Jenner is the #1 worst mother in the US! She is a money hungry @#$%^ who doesn't have a single twinge of guilt on hawking her children. She also makes Bruce appear as a brow beaten husband whose inputs about how his daughters are being raise are dismissed. Where is he this season...fed up? Talk about a mom who doesn't mind distroying her daughters self worth! Great support Mom of the Year! Khole you are OK the way you are! Never should have agreed to do the new reality show.....