DWTS
Weight Loss!

Fat Actress star Kirstie Alley may need to change the title of her reality show after losing an impressive 60 pounds since starting Dancing With the Stars!

All that moving and grooving on Dancing With the Stars has paid off! Kirstie Alley shows off her figure in this red dress -- which is a size six! The before and after pictures show the amazing difference!

Kirstie Alley weight loss before and after

"I haven't weighed myself in the last four weeks. I bought these dresses from a size 12 to a two. Tonight I'm a six," Alley said. "When I'm a two, I'm done, people!"

Alley has publicly been trying to lose weight for years on various diets, however, it looks like dancing has been the trick to help her shed the pounds. Of course, her hunky dance pro partner Maksim may be motivation as well.

"Yay!!!!!! We live to dance another week!!!!!! My sex stick and I are happy!!!" Alley tweeted after they escaped elimination on Dancing With the Stars.

Alley told Us Weekly that even though she has lost weight, she is not finished yet! "I've lost 60 pounds, and I have 30 or 40 more to go. And I think with this strenuous, rigorous dance schedule, I think it's going to work," the 60-year-old actress said.

Alley isn't the first star to lose weight on the hit dance show. Kelly Osbourne slimmed down, as did Marie Osmond who lost an impressive 31 pounds during her stint on the show. "I've added muscle mass and I am much more toned. It's incredible. The show should be called 'Dancing With the Starved!'" Osmond joked.

Tags: marie osmond

Comments

Comments on "Kirstie Alley wearing size 6 after losing 60 pounds on DWTS"

kcrawfish April 23, 2012 | 10:41 PM

One year later, she's still lying about her size. To be a size 6 and to be that big, she'd have to be 4 feet tall. I have been a size 16 for a long time, with lots of fluctuation, and I think she lost to a size 14, maybe 12 at her smallest. I'm 5'7" and the one time I fit into a size 8, I weighed about 105 and it was so scrawny. Kirstie's not looked like I looked at size 8 probably as long ago as I did, 30 years ago. It's so confusing and distracting to have her lie about her weight and size when we can all see it. I can be just as happy for someone who's gone from a size 24 to 14 as from 16 to 6.

Cherylann Jones May 30, 2011 | 5:08 PM

Oh who really cares such a trivial thing! Size 6, 8 or 10 Kudos to her a 60 year old. People really need to get a life- including me I guess for joining in this.

Geo May 26, 2011 | 6:47 PM

Maybe if she shops at Chico's ! Their sizing chart runs from 000-4.5 (a size 3 is your average 16).

Angie May 25, 2011 | 10:21 AM

I bet she was jusk kidding guys.... she is a kidder we all know that.... and in regards the dress it all has to do with the designer and the material of dress some do stretch u know ... waay to go kirstie love ya!!!!

Angie May 25, 2011 | 10:14 AM

I bet she was jusk kidding guys she is a kidder remember and it all has to do with the designer and the material some do stretch... waay to go kirstie love ya!!!!

BSGirl May 25, 2011 | 9:37 AM

I don't know if women's sizes have changed that much, but when I starved myself back in 1979 and weighed 110 lbs. at 5'9", I wore a size 8! I looked like and probably was on my way to bulemia. I agree that Kirstie should "fess up" and be honest about what size dress she's wearing. When I first read it I thought maybe she was really short and I didn't realize it and even if she were 5' tall, I couldn't imagine she could squeeze into a size 12! I hate liars!

Lesli May 24, 2011 | 6:35 AM

I agree, there is no way she's a 6. Who does she think will believe that BS? lol

Delusional 6 May 10, 2011 | 4:30 PM

C'mon Kirstie - the truth please! If you're a size 6 I'll eat the next sequined costume. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for your weight loss, but if you're a 6 then I have to be a 0 (and I'm not!) I'm thinking she forgot the 1 in front of that 6.... puhleeze, you're doing a dis-service to the women who have image problems and wonder why they can't squeeze into a 6 at that size....

WANDA May 08, 2011 | 2:32 PM

I have been rooting and voting for her because she has done a great job with the dancing,but she can't be a six.If she had lost that much her calves and legs would be much smaller than they are now.

More than a six May 06, 2011 | 11:35 AM

Why on earth would she lie like that ? She is a tall woman. Tall women are only a size six if they weigh 110 pounds. I agree that she must mean the UK Size 6(16)

zgg April 21, 2011 | 9:00 PM

Baloney! If she's a six, I'm shopping in the little kids department. Great for her for losing weight, but come on lets have a reality check. A British 6? whats that in US sizes a 16?

Meg April 21, 2011 | 7:47 PM

Ah? I like her a lot but a size 6??? Ah, come on. I weight 125 and I am a size 8. She looks like a 12 maybe.... She looks good and has done well - but do we all look stupid?

Tina April 21, 2011 | 4:21 PM

and I thought she was an honest person.

GetReal! April 21, 2011 | 1:33 PM

I am 5'7" tall, weigh 130 pounds, and wear a size 6. If Kirstie could fit into even one of my size 6 dresses, shirts, or pants, I will EAT my favorite Burberry handbag! She is working hard and making progress in the weight war, so she deserves a lot of credit, but judging from the photos, her calf is the size of my thigh...She has a way to go to legitimately wear a size 6!

minismom April 21, 2011 | 11:48 AM

Kirstie Alley a size 6????? Yeah, and monkeys might fly out my butt....Good grief!

Katie April 21, 2011 | 11:37 AM

LOL OMG who is she kidding. Did anybody see DWTS on Monday night? She looked like the dog's dinner and she's 200 lbs and a size 16 AT THE SMALLEST. Delusional.

Liz April 21, 2011 | 10:51 AM

She has lost weight but no way. NO Way she is a six. More like a 10ish.

Emma April 21, 2011 | 9:25 AM

I'm calling bull on size 6 .. she looks great..but she's not a size six!