Born This Way...
On A Motorcycle!

Lady Gaga just unveiled the album artwork for Born This Way on Twitter. Do you like it?

Lady Gaga debuted her new single Judas on Friday -- but she wasn't done releasing the details about her upcoming album. The singer released the cover design for Born This Way on Twitter Friday night. The verdict? It's…interesting. Not exactly what we expected -- but then again, we're not sure what we expected.

Lady Gaga Born This Way album cover

"COVER BY NICK KNIGHT AND THE HAUS OF GAGA 5 † 23 † 11," Lady Gaga tweeted along with the picture.

Lady Gaga described Born This Way as a drug -- it just keeps getting you higher and higher.

"Born This Way is the marijuana to the heroin of the album," Lady Gaga told Harper's Bazaar. "The [album's] experience gets massively more intense as you explore it. All the different songs are different kinds of highs."

She goes on to explain that she really didn't write the lead single off Born This Way -- late designer Alexander McQueen did.

"I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote Born This Way. I think he's up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing," she told Harper's Bazaar.

"I didn't even write the f--king song. He did!"

What do you think of Lady Gaga's Born This Way album cover?

Tags: judas

Comments

Comments on "Lady Gaga releases Born This Way album cover on Twitter"

REGIS April 19, 2011 | 3:24 PM

So Lady Gaga was born as half motorcycle? I don't get it. I know she's all about "show," but I would have liked to see her stripped down, no makeup, just bare. You know, WHO SHE IS underneath all the makeup and costumes. That would better represent the "Born This Way" album, in my opinion. Celebrating who you are inside.

KOITUS April 18, 2011 | 6:17 PM

AWE-SOME!!!!!

Jack King April 16, 2011 | 12:45 AM

YAWN! Just like all her other ridiculous cries for attention. Any day now I full expect her to show up at an event with a penis bulge in her shorts or some other idiotic stunt. Is she so insecure that she doesn't feel she can succeed on talent alone? Why the constant freak show? Or are freaks the only ones she's trying to attract?

Jack King April 16, 2011 | 12:44 AM

bombanick April 15, 2011 | 11:52 PM

Hideous! Don't like it at all. Creepy.

Manny April 15, 2011 | 11:43 PM

He'll yeah!!it's unique when you compare it Brits or keshas ...they all have headshots. And besides so glad she doesn't care about playing it safe

Shane April 15, 2011 | 10:28 PM

I don't actually dislike the cover,i just don't think it represents the album properly.I could think of several more of her promo pics that would be better.