Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is coming to your own home theater Friday, April 15 and you get extras, whether you rent it in HD On Demand or buy the Blu-ray/DVD.
The two most talked about features from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Blu-ray, DVD and digital copy combo pack are the sneak peek of the opening scene of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, which hits theaters this July, and the WB Maximum Movie Mode, in which Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and other members of the cast and crew take viewers on an interactive journey through Deathly Hallows Part 1.
Check out the full Blu-ray combo pack features list below.
Those who rent Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 On Demand in hi-def through digital cable, satellite TV and select game consoles will have access to bonus content, including "Dan, Rupert and Emma's running competition," an exclusive video that gives a glimpse of the new cast members on the set and a deeper look at the making of the soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
The Blu-ray combo pack, featuring a hi-definition, a standard definition and a digital copy of the film, goes for $35.99, while the single disc DVD in widescreen format is $28.98. The single DVD doesn't seem to include any of the fun extras.
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Blu-ray combo pack extras include:
- The Burrow's Shed: Ron discusses radios with Mr. Weasley
- The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia as they leave house
- The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley shake hands
- The Granger House: Death Eaters search deserted home
- Ministry of Magic Lifts: Harry tells Arthur he's being tracked
- Tent: Trio discusses destroying the locket
- Rabbit chase in the forest
- Montage: Ron and Hermione skimming stones
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!