Ready To
Get Slimed?

Nickelodeon is poised to bring back some of its best '90s shows this fall. Eat your heart out, SpongeBob... you little square jerk!

Get ready to hop back on the Big Orange Couch -- Nickelodeon is bringin' the '90s back!

Nickelodeon 90s shows are back!

Fans can expect to see shows like Clarissa Explains It All, Pete and Pete and Rugrats air on TeenNick's late-night block this fall

Why the sudden change? Network execs realized there was a growing demand for '90s Nick shows after observing their wild popularity on social networking sites.

In other words, nostaltic twentysomethings want their Doug back!

Not gonna lie. This twentysomething is pretty pumped. No more late nights spent scouring YouTube for episodes of Salute Your Shorts.

Which '90s Nickelodean shows would you like to see on TeenNick?

Comments

Comments on "'90s Nickelodeon shows making a comeback!"

Matty August 09, 2011 | 11:15 PM

I would LOVE to see All That make a comeback! I loved that show. I would even love watching it if they had a brand new cast to re-launch the show too!

Lucky Man July 26, 2011 | 10:52 PM

I'm really happy that All That & Kenan & Kel is in current programmings :) im looking forward to Are You Afraid of the Dark, Rugrats, Dinosaurs, Life with Louie, etc... :)

Brandi July 26, 2011 | 4:56 AM

Dude!!! I loved Rocket Power, Rugrats, The Wild Thornberry's, Doug, Keenan and Kel, All That, Hey Arnold, As Told by Ginger, Ahh Real Monsters, Rocco's Modern Life, and The Angry Beavers. It would be so cool to see them again.

Zach June 25, 2011 | 12:17 PM

HOLYYYYYYY ****** if this is real I think ons lose my mind those old school shows kick all assssssss :)

soulful69 June 23, 2011 | 2:20 PM

I would love 2 see Rugrats, Doug, Angry Beavers,Kablam, Rocket Power, Rockos Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Salute Your Shorts, Wild & CrazY Kids.. The Adventures Of Pete&Pete.. and Ahhh Real Monsters..

Carmen March 18, 2011 | 4:38 PM

DUH!!! Of course I will be watching! I totally can't wait! I REALLY hope they add "Hey Dude" & "Fifteen" into the mix, too... they were like mini-soap operas for tweens and teens! Also if you're interested, check out the website http://orangejuiceinbishopsgarden . Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden is a ROCKIN web series about a group of Teens growing up in the 90's in DC. The show's creator was a teen in the 90's herself and the blog posts are all about what we LOVED about that time! We hope you all check it out!

Cierra March 14, 2011 | 6:15 PM

yes finally the old cartoons are coming back there the bes rocket power. hey arnold, rugrats and all the game shows were the best

Zac March 12, 2011 | 1:34 PM

Hehe, this is awesome! =) I've always loved the 90's Nickelodeon, there's just something so magical about the cartoons they had on back then, and I'm glad Nick are finally realising what the fans want! ^^! Although, I think Kelsey is refering to the NEW SpongeBob episodes which are indeed awful! Hillenburg, return to SpongeBob so that it can be awesome again! =) I'm sick of Spongebaby(which I refer seasons 4+ to), Penguins of Madagascar(the movies were good, but this is JUST milking it, IMO!) and Fanboy and Chum Chum!

Zac March 12, 2011 | 1:32 PM

DMAP March 11, 2011 | 12:24 PM

Uh ... that "little square jerk" IS a 90s Nicktoon. SpongeBob is my homie.

Stacy March 11, 2011 | 11:59 AM

Don't talk about my SpongeBob like that.

Evo March 11, 2011 | 11:58 AM

Real Monsters

Mark March 11, 2011 | 11:31 AM

Who cares?

V March 11, 2011 | 11:29 AM

Awww, I remember all those shows. Don't forget. Legends of the Hidden Temple -- Shrine of the Silver Monkey! Oh, oh, and Are You Afraid of the Dark for sure. Used to scare the heck out of me as a kid! Come to think of it, I think they'd STILL scare the heck out me. LOL.

Britney March 11, 2011 | 11:24 AM

The Wiener Show! And Rugrats, of course. Love 90s nick!

Macy March 11, 2011 | 11:22 AM

I grew up watching Nickelodeon. This is so cool! Kenan and Kel all the way! Loved All That, too.

Maltipoo March 11, 2011 | 11:20 AM

OMG OMG OMG! I'm so excited about this. Here are my fave 90s Nick shows: 1) Are You Afraid of the Dark 2) Salute Your Shorts 3) Rugrats 4) Secret World of Alex Mack 5) Hey Arnold 6) Guts! 7) What Would You Do? 8) Doug 9) Hey Dude Oh, I could go on and on.