Max & Ruby is the number-one animated television show on Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. and they are all set to hit the stage live for the first time in the United States.
Max & Ruby: Bunny Party shows our favorite sibling bunnies planning a party for a "Super Duper Special Birthday Guest" (Could it be their parents? Will we finally meet them?) and along the way they encounter many fun visitors, including an engaging robot, a giant spider and a friendly slug.
This 70-minute live theatrical production was conceived and directed by Patti Caplette, who also was the live stage creator for The Backyardigans, The Doodlebops and Franklin the Turtle. Your kids will love the costumes, colorful sets and original songs from award-winning songwriter Norman Foote.
US Tour Dates 2011 for Max & Ruby: Bunny Party
- Thursday, April 21: Boston, Orpheum Theater
- Saturday, April 23: Walllingford, Oakdale Theater
- Saturday, April 30: Glenside, Keswick Theater
- Sunday, May 1: New York, Best Buy Theater
- Friday, May 6: Staten Island, St. George Theater
- Saturday, May 21: Daytona Beach, Peabody Auditorium
- Sunday, May 22: West Palm Beach, Kravis Center
- Thursday, May 26: Lakeland, The Lakeland Center
Tickets go on sale nationwide on Friday, February 18; however select markets are currently on sale. Check www.maxandrubyontour.com for show information and to purchase tickets.
Read on for More Nickelodeon news
Kids Choice Awards winners
Make iCarly spaghetti tacos
The Wiggles interview: We chat with the yellow Wiggle Sam Moran