Dude Looks Like A Lady

The truth behind Kelly Osbourne's split with former fiance Luke Worrall has been spilled: The male model was fooling around with a pre-op transsexual!

Kelly Osbourne

Kelly Osbourne's on-again, off-again relationship with model Luke Worrall was looking up right around Christmastime -- until she found proof he was cheating on her with a pre-op transsexual!

At the time, Kelly Osbourne wrote the following rant against her ex-fiance on Twitter:

"@Luke_worrall is the biggest piece of [expletive] he has been trying to get back w/ me I only came home for Xmas to see him meanwhile he has been [expletive] 100's of girls as well as men behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of @Luke_worrall he is a using [expletive]! He used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole [sic] truth about what he did!"

Kelly didn't have to reveal the whole truth, because Elle Schneider -- born Reynaldo Gonzales -- has done it for her.

Elle, a transsexual who was born male and has breast implants while undergoing hormone treatment but has not yet completed gender reassignment surgery, says Luke loved her gender-bending ways.

"I was open with Luke, I told him I was born a boy," said Elle. "He didn't mind -- in fact it turned him on more. He told me I was beautiful. It was only when I took my clothes off that he saw I had a penis. He wasn't fazed by it -- he was very complimentary."

"From the moment I met him he was telling me he loved me and wanted us to get married. At the same time he was professing his love to me, he was doing the same to Kelly. I think the way he has treated her is terrible. The way Luke lives his life is completely toxic."

Elle and Kelly Osbourne have already been in touch to compare notes. "I spoke to Kelly about two days ago," Elle said. "Every time we talk on the phone, it will be for 40 minutes to an hour. Kelly contacted me on 25 December -- she had read Luke's private messages to me on his Twitter page and wanted to let me know he had been lying to me, just like he had lied to her."

Kelly and Luke formally split in July 2010 but were attempting a holiday reconciliation. Kelly doesn't have much time to cry in her coffee though -- the reality star was just named the new face of Madonna's Material Girl clothing line, taking over for Taylor Momsen.

Tags: luke worrall material girl

Comments

Comments on "Kelly Osbourne's ex-fiance had a fling with a man"

Rachel February 05, 2011 | 3:10 AM

@Jen "If you have a penis you are still legally a male..." WRONG! Well, at least here in the UK, where genital surgery alone does not confer the legality of one's gender status. We have what's called a Gender Recognition Certificate which can be issued after living full time in the acquired gender role for at least two years and providing a mountain of documentary evidence to support it. I'm not sure if the US has something similar.

Teleny February 01, 2011 | 5:52 PM

Wow, gutter journalism-completely disrespected Elle. You folks need to get with the times and knock off the discriminatory way your report transpeople. It reminds me of the way African Americans were 'covered' by racist journalists in the Jim Crow era. The author of this piece of homophobic drivel should be ashamed.

Jazmine January 27, 2011 | 7:25 PM

She is a woman, you dumb ! A woman with a penis, but still a woman. Sorry you weren't born that way, so you're not smart enough to know!

Adam January 26, 2011 | 11:03 AM

Get a sense of humor, people - pretty sure someone walking around with both a penis and breast implants has got to have a pretty damn good sense of humor themselves.

Liz Church January 26, 2011 | 1:52 AM

Welcome to the picnic, people. Schneider is the jam in a Worrall/Osbourne sandwich and Goddard the inevitable wasp. It's a week old, we don't use "man" to describe a transwoman, nor her former name, and so on. It's a typical throwback "-swap shocker" - gutter journalism that should have been swilled away long ago.

Jen January 25, 2011 | 8:18 PM

Until you guys start protesting outside Steven Tyler's American Idol trailer for writing the song, lay off the author of this post for recycling the title. Elle herself is the one who pointed out the fact that she is pre-op by talking about her PENIS. If you have a penis you are still legally a male, so frankly the writer could have used either pronoun but you still would have taken issue with it because the world is supposed to pussyfoot around all these special little snowflakes. In case you haven't noticed this is a gossip blog, not the New York Times. Snark is the rule and no one is exempt.

Fwip January 25, 2011 | 4:52 PM

I agree with Rachel. I'm glad you at least got her pronouns right, the one time you used them. Plus, this news is like a week old. Plenty of other news outlets have already managed to cover the story, all without a sensationalized headline.

Rachel January 25, 2011 | 4:16 PM

A particularly insensitive headline to this story. And did Elle really describe herself as a 'gender bender'? More probably it was the journo Caroline Goddard attempting to sensationalise this little 'story' even more. When will the media start to treat trans with some dignity? And whether they're pre- or post-op matters only to them (and those close to them)