Demi Lovato Settlement

Demi Lovato has settled with the dancer who threatened to sue the Disney star after she was punched in the face on a plane.

Demi Lovato

Distressed Disney diva Demi Lovato has reached an agreement with the dancer she punched in the face, precipitating her removal from the Jonas Brothers tour and her trip to rehab.

An attorney for Alex Welch, the background dancer Demi smacked, confirmed the news. "It was confidential negotiations that ended in complete and amicable resolution."

"She [Alex Welch] is satisfied."

Demi allegedly attacked Welch because she thought the dancer had ratted her out to handlers -- apparently things had gotten a little out of hand at Demi's birthday bash the night before. Welch denied tattling, but was left with a huge shiner.

Demi has been locked up in a treatment facility ever since, to deal with multiple issues -- behavioral, eating disorders and possibly drugs. She will be staying put in rehab for Christmas and New Years.

read on for more demi lovato

Is Demi Lovato a cutter?
Behind the scenes of Demi Lovato's breakdown
Does Demi Lovato have a drug problem?

Comments

Comments on "Demi Lovato pays off dancer"

gluebomb December 24, 2010 | 5:01 PM

funny how the girl who claimed to get bullied turns out to be the bully and attacks people then runs off to rehab to avoid prosecution of the law typical hollywood ..let now over look her abuse of alcohol and drugs all of which has been know for the past two years.

emilybrooke December 24, 2010 | 1:17 PM

LOVE YOU DEMI!!

Carmen December 24, 2010 | 1:08 PM

I am so sick of people suing The rich, that is sooo stupid....Good luck Demi, Although you will be in the facility on Christmas and New years I hope your family will be spending with you there!! you are in my prayers and I hope for your speedy recovery!!

Dani December 24, 2010 | 1:03 PM

I think the dancer needds to be punched in the face again! Who sues over a fist fight? Give me a break! Everyone is so money hungry these days its PATHETIC! You get into an argument, you scrap it out if you have to and you move on! I never sued anyone from any of the playground scraps I got into! SHAMEFUL! I admire Demi for seeking the help she needs, she is very talented and its sad because they are too young for all this fame and responsibility! Kids just need to be kids!

kalia December 24, 2010 | 1:02 PM

she is good if she is sued I'LL help her because that is my girl

james December 24, 2010 | 12:58 PM

It's the new career. Figure out how to get a celebrity to attack you, then get rich!

Dan December 24, 2010 | 12:58 PM

Demi should have punched that dancer or anyone else for that matter. I feel that if you want to punch someone....PUNCH THEM!!!!! They can punch back but them SUE THEM!!!

Jman December 24, 2010 | 12:45 PM

A LA LA Machine! Demi needs to watch her video...

Clare December 24, 2010 | 12:43 PM

OMG I feel so bad for this girl! She obviously can't handle the pressure of being a Disney Zombie.

Elizabeth December 24, 2010 | 12:36 PM

Oh my gosh. Well I can see how that got scarted. It's really sad, but I really don't know what to say now... I feel really bad for her, but I don't think it was righ to smack her dancer.

Courtney December 24, 2010 | 12:33 PM

i can't believe demi supposidly did drugs!!!!!!!!!! she was such a good actress and she just.......just let herself go like a maniac.

Joe December 24, 2010 | 12:31 PM

Two comments? Yeah, she's already yesterday's news with the 140 crowd.

james December 24, 2010 | 12:28 PM

i think it stinks.the little witch(welsh)got what she deserved.she pushed demi into smacking her.she needs it again.

The Truth December 24, 2010 | 12:26 PM

Too much too soon for DL...super high chick and she's on Disney? What kind of machine are they running over there?