Mel Gibson Is A
Long-Time Jerk

Winona Ryder has revealed even more of Mel Gibson's bigotry -- and says this goes back years!

Mel Gibson

Winona Ryder, currently appearing in Black Swan with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, says Mel Gibson's disgusting attitude towards anyone who isn't white, male, straight and his particular odd brand of Catholic is nothing new.

In an interview with GQ, Winona Ryder describes an incident with Mel Gibson going back years ago -- and surprise, surprise, Mel was hammered.

"I remember, like, 15 years ago, I was at one of those big Hollywood parties," Winona said. "And he was really drunk. I was with my friend, who's gay. He made a really horrible gay joke. And somehow it came up that I was Jewish. He said something about 'oven dodgers,' but I didn't get it."

"He's anti-Semitic and he's homophobic. No one believed me!"

We believe you now, Winona.

Mel Gibson is currently embroiled in a bitter custody war with Oksana Grigorieva, inflamed by audio tapes the baby mama made of Mel screaming more racist, sexist filth.

read on for more mel gibson

Mel Gibson's baby mama in court and on Larry King
Mel Gibson fired from The Hangover 2
Mel Gibson triple murder suicide plot revealed

Comments

Comments on "Winona Ryder exposes more Mel Gibson loathsomeness"

Barb August 21, 2011 | 9:43 PM

A drunk is no more responsible for what he says than someone with Tourette's syndrome is. Mr. Gibson has accomplished much in his life and has provided jobs for both black and Jewish people in the process. I believe the man has a good heart but has had trouble adjusting to his success. Let's give him yet another do-over. As the Bible says, seventy time seven.

JustG August 09, 2011 | 11:30 AM

It is a known fact that lying goes hand in hand with stealing.

Alice December 20, 2010 | 1:12 PM

We can't leave Mel alone, he keeps opening his mouth and showing his true colors. Talent or not, that doesn't excuse his poor effort at being a human being.

Sam December 17, 2010 | 3:37 PM

After 15 years, WR ’suddenly’ remembers a tale she says she didn’t understand then, spoken to her by a drunk guy (and she was sober?? Right….) and this ‘memory’ surfaces right now, in the midst of this Smear Mel campaign. Right. Anyone buying into this: I have this bridge…. I’m old. I’ve been around longer than dirt. Mel’s ‘problem’ with Jewish is not what it seems, but more what Ari Emanual has tried to make it. Ari Emanual, ages ago, tried very hard to get Mel to leave his ong time agent (Ed, jewish and ) and sign with Ari. Mel wouldn’t. Ari has had it in for Mel since that time. (you think an antisemite and homphobe would have had Ed as his agent for 20years?) This is something I remember from way way back and have no links to prove–so take it or leave it as you like. I can only guess that what went on between them then wasn’t pretty. I heard about it then, and this current smear can be traced back to some sort of Ari contact at every single point. Like little ol’ washed up theiving Winona (who was dropped from Ari's agency last year): no one thinks that Ari said ‘hey, I’ll throw some roles your way if you do this little favor for me…” And WR hungry for money, trying to save what is left of her career, says ’sure will’. She’s known to lie, why not now? Mel is not anti-semitic. Mel has done nothing wrong. Mel has the right to freedom of speech as we all do. Mel IS and has been widely known for a long time for his crude, rude, childish sense of humor. And he has a problem with alcohol. Alcohol is NOT a truth serum, if it was it would be used in every court in every land and lawyers would be out of work. Ari has found a way to take advantage of Mel’s weaknesses and the publics stupidity. It is ARI that should be boycotted…and his growing list of puppet ‘actors’ and contacts (Zach et al, Ryder, Rob Snyder, B Walters, J. Behar, J. Rivers, more….) should be boycotted too. What goes around should be passed back around!

Markos December 16, 2010 | 10:23 PM

And this comes from a trustworthy shoplifter um I mean source.

James Sabatini December 16, 2010 | 5:32 PM

Leave Mel alone, jerkies... He is oe of the finest actors and director to ever come out of Hollywood.. Plain and simple... Add his box office up with any other actor or director.

gg December 16, 2010 | 5:20 PM

"Winona Ryder has revealed even more of Mel Gibson's bigotry"...allegedly. She may not be trustworthy, Mel may have said those things - you don't know which.