Giuliana Rancic Pregnant?

Giuliana Rancic is trying to get pregnant again, mere months after she suffered a tragic miscarriage.

Giuliana and Bill Rancic

In an upcoming episode of her reality show Giuliana and Bill, the E! News host reveals her personal struggle with infertility and the decisions that have to be made for treatment.

In a preview, Giuliana discusses her fears of going through it all again.

"The thing with the fresh cycle and doing it all over again, it's daunting in a way for me," she said.

"It felt like this very long period of time where I was constantly stressed and uncomfortable, so if there is any way around that? But at the same time I don't want to do frozen [embryos] because the ones we have are not the best."

Giuliana and Bill have been trying to conceive since 2009. Her recent pregnancy ended in a July miscarriage at just nine weeks.

The 36-year-old recently revealed that she sometimes undergoes up to 63 shots a month in her bid for a baby. Doctors told her at the beginning of her quest that her chances of getting and staying pregnant would be greater if she put on some weight, and she announced last winter that she had gained five pounds.

Comments

Comments on "Giuliana Rancic trying to get pregnant again"

sue February 25, 2011 | 9:09 PM

I commented on another article regarding her miscarriage that her lifestyle isn't helping her get pregnant.What I said was that when a person eats like a bird ,exercises for hrs and flying all over the country like her no wonder she is having trouble.Now her Doctor told her to gain weight.EAT and stop running miles and your body will remember you are a woman.

Carmen P January 19, 2011 | 7:15 PM

Here's my advice..it comes from someone who has been there. I received this advice from someone long ago and I have 4 children. Despite what doctors tell you and from watching it's quite a bit, there is a range of 1-3 days per month after your cycle that you can get pregnant. Non-believers....be quiet!!!! The first day of your period, start counting. On the 14th, 15th, 16th and for good measure the 17th, have . If you can stand it, either sleep with the sperm overnight or stay in bed for 1-2 hrs with your legs upright on pillows. Poor Bill doesn't need to know what's going and try to have when he is at his most calm. No steam baths for Bill, no tight boxes or shorts, no jacuzzis for either one of you and he must have as much """"calm"""" as you. Eliminate the drugs, and all the craziness you are putting yourself thru. When it is meant to happen, you will be blessed. And remember, once you have kids---they own you. Make sure you are ready for the sacrifice and if you are it will happen. Best wishes, a fan.

Neethu January 18, 2011 | 8:28 AM

May god shower his blessings on you Giuliana Rancic to become pregnant. Good luck Giuliana!! We all are eagerly waiting for the good news.

John smith January 18, 2011 | 1:19 AM

I feel happy to hear Giuliana Rancic's pregnancy.

renee January 06, 2011 | 9:49 AM

B.K, ya i agree people skinny and heavy have kids, like i also was skinny when i first had my son. But i wasnt trying to be skinny, I still ate whatever i wanted to. AND i believe that Giulianna is trying to be skinny. I cant prove that.... just kinda what she said on the view...but im not a doc just using my common sense just like women who are overly weight can also have a hard time getting pregnant, not saying no all over weight women dont get pregnant, and not all skinny people dont get pregnant....but it could make it harder. Does that make sense?

B.K January 05, 2011 | 11:23 PM

Guiliana and Bill, be strong and keep the faith...believe and it shall be done. take it easy and donot stress. enjoy the baby making process. lm skinny and l had a baby, weight doesnt have anything to do with getting pregnant.the baby will come at the right time..all the best

renee January 03, 2011 | 1:36 PM

I think they are both good people, but i do think she is way to skinny and could be a huge reason she can't get pregnant. It looks like a good fart could knock her over...sometimes all you need is a little common sense. Like why does she think being built like a 12 year old boy is hot or a good thing? shes turning something emotional into physical. But good luck

Maria January 01, 2011 | 7:02 AM

No marriage is perfect, Bill is sometimes insensitive and G is not doing everything she needs to do to get pregnant. Gaining weight and slowing down her work load must be a priority; while she was pregnant I saw her moving heavy furniture and stressing about her job. I hope they can set priorities and work on having a baby in 2011. Good luck and best wishes.

maggie December 31, 2010 | 10:47 AM

Well, I do love watching the show. I also do agree, Bill "kind of" overpowers Guiliana with the decorating, however, on Bill's behalf, Guiliana doesn't seem to mind because she is always working and running around doing something. I just wish them well in 2011 and i'll say a prayer the Guiliana and Bill can welcome a beautiful healthy baby in 2011. Keep those cameras rolling!!!

TERI December 28, 2010 | 9:50 AM

I WISH THEM THE BEST, HOWEVER IF THE DOC SAYS SHE NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT AS THIN AS SHE IS I DONT THINK 5 LBS WILL DO IT BUT I DO HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR THEM

Maggie December 28, 2010 | 8:19 AM

Miss Philly Dee & Susan --Why are you so interested in how they live there life? Do you even know them? Or are you making assumptions on what you see on a edited tv reality show? If she is taking 63 shots a month for a baby why does that make her a brat?? Don't comment on someone until you have walked a day in there shoes!! Get a Life! Maybe I should for even caring to defend them!!lol

Susan December 27, 2010 | 2:47 AM

"she sometimes undergoes up to 63 shots a month in her bid for a baby" What a spoiled BRAT! It's seems this "child" issue has become more of a arrogant challenge. I've seen her more than once complain and ask about why she can't have this child since she's pretty much got everything else. She seems more interested in attaining a "picture" perfect life in her stupid and extremist quest for a child. I certainly don't feel sorry for her.

PhillyDee December 22, 2010 | 6:45 PM

Excuse me, it's Kate not Mary Kate.

PhillyDee December 22, 2010 | 6:44 PM

I agree w/Mary Kate. Bill has been sympathetic regarding the baby issue; however, I don't agree about the house. She wanted the cabinets painted upon the advice of a professional decorator hand-picked by Bill. If Bill had been so concerned about $$, why did he get those monstrosity of doors shipped in and installed knowing they were now way inexpensive. He selected almost everything else except maybe the master bathroom fixtures and decor.

Pam December 22, 2010 | 6:42 PM

Thats funny, b/c I was just thinking..man I wish my husband was as sweet at that guy! My husband would have said..how long do you have to be on bed rest..cause when your done your going to be helping me paint the cabinets. hahah

KaTe December 20, 2010 | 8:46 PM

Mary Beth...I don't think your watching the whole episode, or maybe your just looking at it with blinders on. SHE wanted to move to the suburbs..he agreed. They were considering 2 houses...she told him pick whichever, she liked BOTH. Of course him being who he is and what he does for a living he would go with the construction project. He told her to help with whatever she wanted, but lets be real, money doesn't grow on trees, and to spend 50 grand just to PAINT cabinets..c'mon! Hes been nothing but supportive in their quest to have children, and always told her when & IF she was ready it was HER call.

Macie's Mom December 20, 2010 | 8:21 PM

Are we watching the same show? She wanted to spend AT LEAST 50 grand just to paint the freakin' cabinets! Every time she has an issue he tells her it is her body and he will support her decision either way

Mary Beth Foster December 19, 2010 | 6:26 AM

When this show first started, Bill was a nice, considerate person. As the show pogresses, he has become very controlling and manipulative. He has absolutely NO empathy towards how SHE is feeling. He forced her to buy a house she didn't want, then he ran the budget over and wouldn't even let her help with the kitchen. This baby business is putting so much stress on her that if she DOES finally get pregnant, it will be a miracle. If she carries it full term, it certainly won't be because Bill finally decides to help!!! Get rid of him or make him shut his big mouth for a few episodes. I am sick to death of his holier-than-thou attitude. Wake up, Bill, and smell the coffee before she sees the light and leaves your ass.