Miley Cyrus 18th
Birthday

Miley Cyrus may act like she is 21, but she actually turns 18 tomorrow and, with the help rumored boyfriend Avan Jogia, has already started celebrating.

Miley Cyrus quickly changed out of her long black dress she wore at the American Music Awards and slipped into a halter top and tight leather pants to celebrate her 18th birthday at L.A.'s Trousdale with Nickelodon star Avan Jogia. The cameras reportedly caught them in a full on birthday make-out session!

Miley Cyrus and Avan Jogia

Even though Miley doesn't officially turn 18 until tomorrow, she and her mom Tish Cyrus, along with Demi Moore and Rumor Willis, celebrated with a white tiered birthday cake. Her rumored boyfriend, Jogia, was reportedly at her party – and they were getting frisky by the looks of it!

The birthday celebration

"I'm going out dancing later — we rented out a space so all my friends can come," Miley told Access Hollywood. "Me and my mom actually have choreography for the night later — everyone loves when we dance in unison."

Please tell me someone got this on video.

Miley Cyrus 18th birthday

Miley said that she and her mom get lots of practice playing Xbox 360's dance video game called Kinect. "There's one [move] where you do like, the fist pump. You 'Jersey Shore' it for a second!" Miley said. "We got a bunch of moves going on. Everyone goes wild when me and my mom have choreography, so it's going to be good.

Miley's Birthday month

Miley won't just celebrate her birthday on November 23, but she plans on partying the entire month of November. "I have a birthday month.. I do the whole month of November. Thanksgiving, cake – [it's] all about me on Thanksgiving!"

read on for more miley cyrus

Miley Cyrus is repressed

Hannah Montana ending in 2010

Miley Cyrus photo fallout

Comments

Comments on "Miley Cyrus celebrates birthday with Avan Jogia"

Emma Ross November 10, 2013 | 6:56 AM

Hey avon I used to love as a fan but this is not celebrating Miley Cyrus birthday so now I think your STUPID because what were u doing u made out with her . I HATE YOU STUPID! AND YOUR WOSRT NIGHTMARE IS HERE I HATE YOU,EMMA ROSS;)

Rosie October 24, 2011 | 6:36 PM

I dont know if you guys are awar that her face is turned away and last time I checked making out includes some tongue. Plus, he's kissing her cheek.

ariana October 01, 2011 | 8:26 AM

avan jogia is soooooooo HOT!!!!!!

ariana October 01, 2011 | 8:23 AM

i like miley but sometimes her attitude is bad but im a fan of her

Sarah March 05, 2011 | 12:38 PM

true, miley is only human so she will inevitably makes mistakes and yea, it is her life, she just wants to have fun, etc. However, because she is a star (and a Disney one at that), she should know to be more responsible and watch her actions more. She has 7 and 8 year olds watching her who see her as a role model and i don't know about you guys, but i wouldn't want my kid to act like that publicly when she's 18.

Sara February 28, 2011 | 10:45 PM

Guys, shes not spoiled. GET OVER IT. She's not perfect! Are you perfect? No! She's a famous teenager that makes millions. DON't AVT LIKE YOU WOULD DO THE SAME. You porbably would do worse. BACK OFF. I love Miley. She's a good singer and actress and all that but you people have no business in her life.

Sara- February 28, 2011 | 10:42 PM

Honestly, I don't blame Miley for being herself. I do believe that she goes to far with things, but kissing a guy is no big deal. Cut her some slack people. She's going threw a hard time. Leave her alone. She isn't perfect. She just go to of Disney, shes 18, what do you expect? && Glory, she is no pig. Her parents are trying their best to help her. Stop judging her. Its wrong. Do you know her? I didn't think so. In all respect, Sara

maya February 21, 2011 | 8:14 AM

i love the new miley so much

Kara February 20, 2011 | 10:58 PM

I am a 14 year old i love miley i think she is amazing. she is one of my idols i dont agree with some of the things she dose though. I babysit a girl who is 7. When she saw that photo of her making out with what ever his name is she said when i am a little older i am going to do that cause i want to be just like her. I told her ok be like her and fallow your dreams. but do not do some of the stupid things she dose. she was confused and i wanted to cry thinking wow.

HATEIT February 15, 2011 | 6:18 AM

I'm not saying that i'm a Miley haters but i think Miley has gone too far this time ! I mean i know i don't...huh...i don't blame disney but some of their star has posted a many nude pics on the internet like Vanessa Hudgens,Adriene Bailon and including Miley Cyrus (I'm not blaming disney! i love Disney but some of their star are like that) And now Nick ! The most save children place network in the world would do something like that like Avan Jogia from Victorious i never knew he would do something like that okay infact i don't a Miley haters i love her...but she turning into a and ya'll just hate me and saying "They already grow up so let them do something your not the boss of them" Don't have to waste your life to comment something like that ! I know she's turning 18 and grew up ! But that doesn't mean have or anything!

Natalie February 03, 2011 | 3:13 PM

Avon jogia is HOT!!!!

alicia January 15, 2011 | 8:12 AM

I think miley's a sicko who needs to get a hold of herself before she becomes the next Lindsay Lohan.

Me. January 07, 2011 | 5:10 AM

I like Miley, but serioursly, COME ON GURRRL! Dont' ya understand, u have thousands of fans, all over the world, with menay different ages, and some of em r not ready to see this. I mean, what a gr8 example r they getting from their role model :/ anyway, i still like her, but im not in agree with some of her acts :/ I agree with the comment above,

asdfjkl; December 29, 2010 | 10:21 AM

The thing is, that she is 18. Most of the people that I know do this kind of stuff and they are much younger than her. I understand how some people would find this offensive, and I do too. She should be more careful of what she does, since she's in the public eye. She knew what she was getting into, having her dad being famous as well. But she can't control everything. I think we need to all calm down. Yes many kids look up to her, but honestly if I was child I would have other options to look up to. Other Disney stars. Miley Cyrus is not the only star so we should stop treating her like it. I agree she is growing up, but there are other ways of doing it. Rather than all this nonsense. But these are her decisions and her life.

Yaz December 08, 2010 | 12:41 AM

Okay I get that she's 18 an stuff but I think she needs to start actin more mature I mean yaa she still young but realy Miley dressing lik that dosnt show that ur growing up an lettin a random dude suck on ur neck is realy not helping u at all with ur new adult image...it's just sad to see that she's going down tha wrong road, I mean she's already smokin an soon it's goin to turn into more then just smoking. Everybody was right she's just lik all the other child stars just soo sad I was really hoppin she would turn out as a good adult role model u know lik alicia keys a strong women but I was wrong soo sad ): just another Lindsey Lohan wat a shame So beautiful an talented but fell into the wrong crowd

Kat December 06, 2010 | 4:54 PM

Ok, Miley is acting kind of selfish. Thanksgivingis not about all about her! Where the heck did that come from? I'm not saying she's a bad person, she's just acting like a spoiled teenage girl. Ok so she's an adult now, big whoop. Is it her life we should be worrying about? It isn't our place to judge people. It never is. So I say everyone should just mind their own business

I'll always love MC!! 4-EveR December 05, 2010 | 11:14 AM

oh come on guys!! she's 18 now and she's just growing up. and she's in love

Bernice December 02, 2010 | 5:02 PM

WOW..what a !...like seriousy there are a lot of little kids that look up to her and seeing her do all this is no way to be a rolemodel. She needs to start acting more mature. I understand that she is growing up and is no longer a little kid but doing all this is not appropiate at her age. She barley even turned 18!She looks like a prostitute. I used to be a big fan of her but truley seeing her pictures and the way she is now really dissapoints me. Who would of knew she would end up this way.(she is officially the new Britney Spears).

Miley's Huge Fan 4ever December 01, 2010 | 2:17 PM

oh come on she's just growing up what's the big deal? she's a human she has needs like you like me (she's an ordinary girl :-D) instead of this complains focus on her talents she's such a nice girl her songs was such an inspration for me she's awesome avan jogia is realy good case for her he's cool they're gonna be really cool friends :-x

victoriaxo November 27, 2010 | 7:50 PM

i used to look up to miley but just like al te rest of the money brainwashed child stars-shes a hooker. shes a retarted follower and shes doing a pretty good job being a u kno wat. ya-exactly..say hello to britney spears. thats what u are now, thats what u will always be miley. She dont know what a hard day is if it came to her