Kim Zolciak: She's Really Pregnant!

You won't have to Google her to find out Kim Zolciak is pregnant. Zolciak, the star of Real Housewives of Atlanta, has announced she is expecting.

Kim Zolciak pregnantReal Housewives of Atlanta star and Tardy for the Party hit-maker Kim Zolciak is pregnant.

No, the Georgia baby peach isn't the love child of her once soul mate Big Papa. Kim Zolciak and her boyfriend, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, are getting a reality check in unplanned blessings.

"I was surprised!" Kim Zolciak revealed to Life & Style. "While it wasn't planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we're excited."

The newest little Zolciak will be Kim's third child, joining daughters, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9, from a previous marriage.

The Google Me singer is three months into her pregnancy and already there's been talk of the "m" word -- marriage. But don't worry, no one will be tardy for a Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann wedding. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star has no plans on accessorizing a wedding dress with her baby bump. "I definitely don't want to get married while I'm pregnant. But I can see myself marrying Kroy in the future," she assured fans.

Kim Zolciak has been riding the fame of her club-friendly songs Tardy for the Party and Google Me, which originally caused feuding between her and Real Housewives of Atlanta cast mate NeNe Leakes. The two seem to have made amends during this season and put it all behind them.

Are you a fan of Kim Zolciak's Tardy for the Party and Google Me? Are you excited to see if her pregnancy is followed by Bravo? Tell us, we want to know.

Comments

Comments on "Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is pregnant!"

freda December 05, 2010 | 9:49 PM

kim, i dont think you know what your talking about, if you think GODS plan for you is to get pregant out of wedlock,your very wrong. i dont know who your GOD IS,BUT my GOD doesnt have plans like that. i suggest you go to CHURCH and find the real GOD.IF you will pray and ask GOD for help ,GOD will help you. WHY not give THE REAL GOD OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR A CHANCE. HE WILL BLESS YOUR LIFE MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GIRLS.

barbaby8 November 29, 2010 | 11:45 PM

This woman is a . She is an oppurtunist and she needs some serious counseling. To think she can be engaged to a married man is repulsive. She wreaked havoc in another woman's marriage. She was ungrateful to her co star regarding the songs her co star produced for her. she is a self serving narcissist. I hope the father of her child has a pre nup written up as well as a custody arrangement in writing. He is going to be paying for a long time. She is a pig!

Chandra November 22, 2010 | 8:12 PM

Kim is a woman that know what she wants but have to really soul search what this may mean. Already you have 2 girls, one that is going into teen and another right behind. Now a baby! You spaced them exactly how I did. You've earned respect from me after listening to you talk about Phadrah's baby. That heifer knew she was 40 weeks pregnant. Go slow with the marriage thing, find yourself first. Your strong, and independent, you don't need a man to complete you. You complete you

Glory November 22, 2010 | 7:09 PM

She might as well have a baby...maybe the baby will keep her busy for a while....since the girl can't sing for her life!!! How do you go on national TV and make a fool of yourselve?? If she can sing ,than I am the next Madona...you people that follow this idiot>>>are bigger fools

tasha mason November 22, 2010 | 5:25 PM

KIM GIRL DO YOU I REALLY DO'NT THINK THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH CAUSE IF YOU DO'NT GET HIM SOMEBODY ELSE WILL YOU GO GIRL I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY I WATCH THE SHOW ALL THE TIME ONE OF YALL FAVORITE FANS AND TRULY FROM GEORGIA BUT I NOW LIVES IN MIAMI FL GO GIRL!!!!!!

Karla November 22, 2010 | 1:06 PM

No. Way. I'll believe when I see Kim Zolciak's baby bump get bigger than a booze belly. This Real Housewife of Atlanta Kim Zolciak is just needing some attention.