Oprah Gives Away A Cruise!

Today was day one of Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things 2010 and the talk show queen unveiled thousands of dollars worth of fabulous gifts for the audience. What swag did audience members score from Oprah's Favorite Things?

It might be the last season for Oprah, but she's not going out without a bang. Day one of Oprah's Ultimate Favorite things was today, and the media mogul definitely didn't disappoint.

Oprah unveils Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things 2010

"Hold on to yourself, it's a long hour," Oprah joked. She wasn't kidding! Audience members immediately freaked out at the mere thought of free swag -- one man even fell onto the floor in a fit of happiness.

Don't lie -- you'd do it too!

Oprah's Favorite Things 2010

What did Oprah declare as her ultimate favorite things?

A special Oprah watch commemorating her show's 25 years. The watch featured 58 hand-set diamonds (whoa!) and two O's on the watch's face.

• A gray Tory Burch flannel tote with matching Tory Burch gray flannel flats.
  • A Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera. Oprah showed this off by revealing some photos of longtime partner Stedman Graham cousin making chicken.
  • A Ralph Lauren-designed cashmere sweater and matching cable throw blanket. Lauren let Oprah decide the sweater's color -- she chose one that reminded her of her beloved dog Sadie.
  • Judith Ripka Eclipse canary crystal earrings with white sapphires.
  • An Andrew Walker hair kit including his own formula of shampoo, conditioner, Q-oil and hair makeup. Walker is the only hair stylist she trusts with her famous tresses.
  • Eighteen candles featured at $50 each. "It's a candle-palooza!!!" Winfrey screamed.
  • A Breville Paninni Press, along with the recipe for Oprah's "Love Sandwich" -- the sandwich she makes for Graham.
  • A bunch of kitchen goodies, including a Kyocera Ceramic Cutlery Set, Beecher's "World's Best" Frozen Macaroni & Cheese, Ghirardelli brownie mix, Baker's Edge lasagna and brownie pans.
  • Two books – Jay-Z's Decoded and A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson.
  • A five-year Netflix membership and a 52-inch Sony Bravia LX900 3D flat screen television and Blu-Ray player.
  • A $100 gift card to use on micro-lending site Kiva.org.
  • Oprah's special season 25 T-shirt and Lululemon workout pants.
  • Four pairs of Nike Free Run+ tennis shoes.
  • A custom-built closet from The Container Store.
  • A free 7-day Carribean cruise on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas. (the audience came unglued at this announcement!)

Phew! Got all that? We're pretty jealous – and this is only from day one! Can't see what she'll unveil on day two.

Any predictions on what Oprah will unveil for day two of her Ultimate Favorite Things 2010?

Read on for more Oprah

The Sound of Music cast reunites on Oprah
Barbara Walters' one-on-one interview with Oprah
Naomi Judd and Wynonna Judd visit Oprah

Comments

Comments on "Oprah unveils day one of Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things!"

Pat Hoefener November 29, 2010 | 6:25 PM

Dear Oprah, You have given us an exciting last two weeks. Everything was truly awesome, and the way you make everyone feel so special. You truly have a special gift. I would love to fly up there. I have been a flight attendant for 20 years so it is easy for me. You are one of a kind. A very special person. Thanks for the 25 years of excellent television. Sincerely, Pat Hoefener

RAMONA GUZMAN November 22, 2010 | 4:04 PM

Oprah I love you. I see your show everyday.I wish I was there.But if you like to share the ultimate fanorite things .You can send to me Thank You oprah.And God Bless you.P/S Please feel sorry for me I never won anything.Am just a poor mexican girl.Please me my angel.love you.

Deb Dedeaux November 20, 2010 | 12:18 PM

Oprah I watch all your shows and woould love to be sitting in your audience but it's just not affordable for me unfortunately. You are so kind to people and are truly a life changer that gives one hope. When I saw you gave the cruise away I thought OMG would I have loved to take my son on that. I'm a giver too! I just get more out of it and thought of all the Christmas I could of given this year if only I could of been there in your audience. I have to save all my birthday & previous years christmas gift cards I get for me in order to buy gifts for my family & friends. The world needs more people like you I saw all your audiences faces it brought tears to my eyes and the Black Eyed Peas are my favorite too. God Bless you!!

Carole Lee November 20, 2010 | 6:04 AM

You are a wonderful and sharing person, you role model to millions on the gift of playing it forward. May you always be blessed and always be giving. Thanks!!!!!

Rosemary Smith November 19, 2010 | 10:19 PM

What a wonderful show. Wish I could be one of those people there.

Dee Hoening November 19, 2010 | 4:32 PM

Opera, I think your great! And what you did on your show today was very thoughtful. I love watching you. You are a very special person. I'm going to miss you after all these years. I to wish I could be on your show Monday. But I will be watching.Sincerely,Dee Hoening

janice todd November 19, 2010 | 4:18 PM

you have made so many people happy with your show through the years. I have to admit I love watching the favorite holiday gifts and daydream about being one of the recipients (I am sure I am not the only one) You have kept the spirit of what if alive and I appreciate you for that. thank you for your many seasons

Ernestine Heyward November 19, 2010 | 2:57 PM

Dear Ms Oparh I look at your show when i can today i seen you put smile on so mean people facees if i id a wish for any bobyed it would be for my Daughter she a 30 yr old women who as show me how to be a mother a wife a daughter and a very good Daughter and if i could i would her the world i just got out of jial being in jial she was my Daughter mother and very good frinde to me she forgive me and told me she love me she is my light she is what keep and i thank god for her

Pearlean Edwards November 19, 2010 | 2:56 PM

Thanks for giving people hope for tomarrow

barbara j silva November 19, 2010 | 2:47 PM

Luv Oprah she is such a giver I luv her spirit , it would be GREAT to see her in person . If u have a show about the gift of giving when u only have alittle . I would luv to be there (front row) or even about spirituality. I would LOV to just be there, it would be a life time dream before she goes (sadly) off the air. Sincerly Yours Barbara J Silva

Anna Leal November 19, 2010 | 2:20 PM