Giuliana And Bill's Baby News

E! host Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill are trying to get pregnant again after their miscarriage earlier this year.

Giuliana and Bill Rancic

Giuliana Rancic is undergoing IVF treatments to get pregnant -- and that involves over 60 shots a month!

"Sometimes I have to get [injections] 21 days in a row, three times a day," she told UsMagazine.com. "It's a lot. But you've got to do it."

Bill is her nurse!

The 36-year-old E! host and star of the reality show Giuliana and Bill said that her hubby is her personal nurse. "Bill could honestly be on Grey's Anatomy," Giuliana joked. "He could be McRancic."

"I give a pretty good shot," Bill, 39, said.

The couple has been trying to get pregnant, and even suffered a miscarriage earlier this year.

"We took a much needed break from all the fertility stuff to connect with each other again. We had been trying for so long to have a child that the whole process had consumed us. A break was crucial to make sure our marriage stayed strong and as fun as it always was," Bill told Popeater.com. Read the Giuliana and Bill's full love story >>

The couple said they are ready to try again. "The good news is that IVF did work as we did get pregnant," Giuliana Rancic said.

If it doesn't work, they said they may be open to other options. "We've gotten probably 40 women who have offered to be surrogates," she said.

read on for More Giuliana and Bill

Giuliana Rancic speaks about infertility
Giuliana and Bill talk devastating miscarriage
Giuliana says age and weight affected fertility

Comments

Comments on "Giuliana Rancic pregnancy struggle involves 60 shots"

mummy scarlet November 16, 2011 | 12:11 AM

i've been their big fan for a years now, and watching their ups and down, bittersweet mariage life.i hope both of you stay calm, keep praying and just enjoy your beautiful marriage. both of you are a wonderful couple and keep it the way it is. i pray that sooner or later, your dream will come true.give yourself a good rest mrs.Rancic...enjoy your superb life! actually you are a strong women.no matter what hapeen, even the worst one, i still can see your beautiful smile..And Mr Rancic was a great husband too...so good luck and keep strong!

G January 22, 2011 | 11:54 PM

If I have any advice for Miss G and others it is to just relax, as much as you can and give your body a break. Make sure you're getting enough sleep, eating well and relaxing emotionally! So many people I know stress themselves out during the IVF process- and then as soon as they take a moment to reflect and relax, things have gone a bit more positive. Good luck to you all!

Juliana January 20, 2011 | 11:01 AM

Giuliana and Bill, I was watching your show today and I almost cried when you said that you not pregnant. Nobody knows what is going on, but one thing I Know for sure. God wants us close to HIm. Maybe thats what you need. When we are suffering for something we get close to God. And one more thing everything that God made is perfect. Every tree gives fruit and you are not diferente. Search for Him, serve HIm, obey Him and you and your house will be blessed. Always remember Jesus is the only way to God. My english is not the best, but I hope you understand. God bless!

Suze December 27, 2010 | 4:37 PM

I understand your struggle; after four miscarriages, heartbreak and suffering that almost took all of my hope away, my hubs and I tried IUI and it worked on the first try! Our sweet baby boy was born just after my 42nd bday. We tried IUI two more times, one resulting in another miscarriage and one failed...before we adopted our gorgeous newborn bAby girl couple of years later. It was so hard during the process but so worth it now. I wish you and Bill the szme joyous outcome. Sometimes when you get things the harder way, they ard more precious than ever.

Felicia December 24, 2010 | 3:42 AM

G and Bill hang in there. Everything happens for a reason and God is clear on what he wants for you. Be patient and things will happen for you as God has planned for you. Be strong mentally and love each other and put everything in God's hands. Love you guys and love your show. You both are great together. Keep working hard and you will prevail and will be blessed with a bambino sooner than you think. Enjoy each other and things will happen. God Bless

cindy December 13, 2010 | 9:17 PM

Good luck G and Bill wish you both the best I will pray for you to my DIVINO NIÑO baby JESUS We have a lot of faith on him my whole family does he told care of me when I was preg. Wish you the best and you will be a mom G luv ya

sara December 13, 2010 | 4:58 PM

hey sandra, can you bless me and my hubby too. Suffering with infertility. first ivf ended in chemical pregnancy.

Melanie December 13, 2010 | 4:50 PM

I know how hard it is to get pregnant, because I have been there. I went through 2 rounds of IVF. I was lucky enough that my frozen embryos took the second time, otherwise I would have NEVER done the fresh cycle. I am not a millionare to afford it like they are, but that doesn't matter. It is far too emotional physically and mentally to so again!!

Sandra Lee December 03, 2010 | 4:20 PM

What exactly are you congratulating them on? This article discusses a miscarriage and trouble conceiving. What is it, "Congrats on your inablity to procreate!"? You're supposed to wish them good luck or give them blessings from God. I like to touch the screen with holy water whenever their show is on so that I can bless them with fertility. But, your futile congratulations sicken me. Get with the program, "Carol".

Carol December 02, 2010 | 5:56 AM

Congrats on the news. I am so happy for the both of you!