Willow Smith: Whip My Hair Video

Willow Smith is whipping her hair back-and-forth for the cameras. She blasted us with the news of her first single and now Willow Smith is delivering the debut video for Whip My Hair.

Will Smith doesn't need to lend his coat-tails to 9-year-old daughter Willow Smith -- she's doing just fine on her own. SheKnows was pumped to whip our hair when we first heard Willow Smith's venture into music with her debut single Whip My Hair.

Willow Smith is ready to Whip My Hair

Now the latest Smith protege is going viral. Willow Smith is set to debut her music video for Whip My Hair on BET's 106 & Park October 18.

Willow Smith's infectious and might we add, first single, Whip My Hair, was shot in September by director Ray Kay who has also worked with famed artists like Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber.

Willow Smith is carving a grown-up path at a young age, but in the video for Whip My Hair she shows she's still a kid at heart. The bold little singer gets creative with her choice in costume in the video and also gets up-close-and-personal with some paint. Guest stars young and old join the hot young star to whip their hair in the video.

Whip My Hair, the single, whips onto iTunes Oct. 26.

Willow Smith teases Whip My Hair video

Tags: whip my hair

Comments

Comments on "Willow Smith debuts new video for Whip My Hair"

dniya October 20, 2010 | 6:50 AM

a her nails was hot she gots to tell me who do her nails

Supermike October 18, 2010 | 6:13 PM

but it,s like this i think the smith are good parents you don,t see ther doing anything bad like lohan and hiltion people needs to stop hate in and get a life i like willow you go girl

Carmela October 18, 2010 | 5:52 PM

She is 9 for you Jerks out there! Rhianna.. no.. she is keeping her clothes on! She is acting her age. "Really"" and "sally" stop hating! My daughter loves it!

Debbie October 18, 2010 | 5:51 PM

i thought Will And Jada Smith were more responable than this. She may be a good singer in years to come, but right now she is a 9 yr old, and if any person who is not a celeb were to do this would be taken thru the ringer. Lipstick and poses i have seen remind me of Brooke Sheilds character in Taxi Driver.

Really? October 18, 2010 | 5:19 PM

Are you people for real? This CHILD is 9. In the real world you know parents would take issue with this. But after all she is Will and Jada's daughter, so anything goes? Watch out parents, she is your childs next role model. She is a pretty girl, but she is just that, A GIRL...who is 9! A miniature Rhianna.

sally October 18, 2010 | 5:06 PM

they need to get her ears pinned back....SHE'S UGLY

raven October 18, 2010 | 1:52 PM

wow, willow that is a awesome video iwish i could watch the video but the computer that i amon is just blocking everything(i am on a school computer)but i am lovin the hair i wish i was brave enough to waer my hair like that. but just to be on the bright side beyonce and rihanna have som competision good luck. i hope you make another song. from, raven

raven October 18, 2010 | 1:47 PM

wow, that is a awsome song willow but to bad i cant find the video to your song that sucks . anyway i am lovin the hair. i wish i was brave enough to do my hair like that