Randy Jackson Blasts Oprah

Michael Jackson's brother, Randy Jackson, is up in arms over Joe and Katherine Jackson's interview with Oprah Winfrey and he used Twitter to state his case.

Randy Jackson

Randy Jackson is furious over his parent's interview with Oprah Winfrey in the Jackson family quarters. Why is the interview so touchy with Michael Jackson's brother, Randy Jackson? According to reports from TMZ, he believes the queen of talk tried to put Michael Jackson behind bars while he was alive.

Randy Jackson blasted the interview on Twitter saying he can't believe that Joe and Katherine Jackson would allow Oprah Winfrey into their home when she tried to sway the jury during Michael Jackson's molestation trial. Oprah is a powerful woman, but does she really have that kind of power? Apparently, Randy Jackson thinks so.

Randy Jackson used a show on pedophiles Oprah Winfrey did while the jury was in deliberations as evidence. "That was no coincidence," Randy Jackson stated. "She is the last person on earth he (Michael) would want around his children."

Randy Jackson feels Joe and Katherine Jackson dug themselves deep with their Oprah Winfrey interview and he had no clue it was going to happen.

Stay tuned for more on this breaking story.

Tags: joe jackson

Comments

Comments on "Randy Jackson attacks Joe and Katherine Jackson's Oprah interview"

Sonali July 11, 2012 | 12:45 PM

Diane, it is great to read about someone who has used this startegy. I am currently doing course work for my Action Research and have decided to use this technique. Do you have any recommendations?? I am wanting to track the growth of 5 of my students, but I want to involve the whole class (20 students). I am planning to split them in 2 groups as a team teaching model. Do you have any recommendations for assesment? Also, would you recommend short stories, or chapter books?Thanks for your help!!!

Angela November 09, 2010 | 8:32 AM

How insensitive and deceiving is Oprah Winfrey to have DISRESPECTED the parents of Michael and Jackson family. There is NO WAY that interview should have been allowed to air on national television. NO disrespect to all the Oprah fans and viewers but she gets no LOVE in my book. I will not EVER tune in to another show and I will be one less viewer. I'm soooo happy Randy Jackson came out and voice the truth and I hope more of the Jackson family will come out as well. Regardless if people think Randy wasn't a contributing factor to the Jackson family success; Guess what HE IS! I can't speak for what went on in the Jacksons private life or family but they are the most famous and successful AFrican American family in the world. All the scrunity and bad media about the Jacksons especially with Michael one thing that we do know there will NEVER be another entertainer that will top Michael Jackson EVER. He who is without sin cast the first stone. There is no one in Hollywood or the entertainment business who hasn't abused drugs, alcohol, women, or even who has violently murdered someone or committed suicide. I know there's a lot of Oprah fans and viewers but I will NOT watch her show ever again. Even if she gives an apology it will be just for show but she doesn't think she did anything wrong. That's what happen when u walk in pride and when people treat u like a False God because of money and fame. My prayers and heart goes out to Mr. and Mrs. Jackson and the family and I hope other members of the family will come out and set Oprah straight. I know she's been on television for 25yrs with Oprah show and yes she's going down in history. She is no role-model of mine and I can't respect people who have no integrity and who protrays themselves to be something that there not. The truth will come out about her the real Oprah and you reap what u sow.

Chuck November 08, 2010 | 6:56 AM

Who in hell is Randy? I don't remember Oprah trying influence Micheal's jury in any way, shape or form. However, Micheal DID want her to come out in support of him.....and she didn't, not one way or the other and for that reason Micheal and some of his deadbeat and broke brothers were/are angry. I absolutely don't blame her for the stance she took. She did say at some point that she is a childrens advocate in situations like these, but I don't believe Micheal's trial was in progress at that time. I think that at times Oprah has forgotten where she came from, but that's another story. Oh, and by the way, I believe Micheal was a homoual pediphile.

karolina November 07, 2010 | 4:19 PM

oprah WILL NOT GET ANY RATING FROM ME. WAY TO GO RANDY JACKSON I AM WITH U 200%

gladys November 05, 2010 | 5:08 PM

who the hell is oprah, oprah. hell she just has a talk show like everybody else does. she may have money but i dont know why she would have any power. what has she done. lose weight gain weight lose it gain it and that all i ever hear about oprah. what a name. it fits her though

gladys November 05, 2010 | 5:02 PM

randy is the only one that has any sense. stick to your guns randy.i am on your side. everybody needs to just let michael rest. , give it a rest and this means you to katherine. im beginning to think your nuts to. LET MICHAEL REST.LET HIM REST MOMA. stay off the damn tv and shut up about michael. if mj was an addict i can see why now. are you making any money off this interview mommie dearest. leave it be. you damn jacksons wont let anything just rest. stay off tv. quit airing everything you know. are you adults

Virginia Taylor October 20, 2010 | 7:26 PM

I agree with Randy Jackson, Oprah did not care about Micheal while he was alive; SO why do she care now. she was the very one who wanted to see micheal go to jail.

bren October 18, 2010 | 12:37 PM

I'm glad he's upset, I wouldn't give Oprah that interview either, she really didn't care for Michael, I feel like Randy, she thought he was guilty too. NO I WOULDN'T GIVE HER NO INTERVIEW. Her rating probably aren't good so she'll do anything. I wouldn't give her nothing. Why don't she do a show on her and Stedman, no one ever ask about that strange relationship.