Happy Birthday Joy Behar!

Joy Behar received a surprise birthday message on The View Thursday morning. Who was on-hand to offer birthday wishes to the 67-year-old comedienne?

Joy Behar celebrated her 67th birthday this morning on The View with plenty of well-wishes from celebrity friends, including Lily Tomlin, Joan Rivers, Kathy Griffin and Phyllis Diller. "You're in your sixties and it's not the end, Joy. It's the beginning of the end," Rivers quipped on the video.

Joy Behar celebrates her 67th birthday on The View

The red-headed comedienne was visibly touched by the video montage.

"Wow! That was just, fantastic," she told her View cohosts.

Joy's on a roll

Behar is a one-women media force these days, with her co-hosting duties on The View, along with The Joy Behar Show on CNN's HLN. She tapes both shows during the weekdays -- no easy feat for someone half her age, let alone someone just celebrating her 67th birthday! She's also filled in for Larry King on Larry King Live several times since 2007.

Not afraid to speak her mind

Behar credits her Italian-American upbringing with her fearlessness when it comes to speaking out on hot-button issues. Her outspoken comments have outraged some political groups, including The Anti-Defamation League, after she compared then-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld to Hitler.

More recently, Behar criticizing controversial Delaware political candidate Christine O'Donnell for her "I am you" political commercials.

"You're not me...you don't have hot flashes," she retorted on her HLN show.

You're right joy, no one's like you -- you're one of a kind. Happy Birthday!

Comments

Comments on "Joy Behar celebrates birthday live on The View"

elostergelf February 12, 2013 | 11:52 AM

amoxicillin 1000 mg uk amoxicilline trihydrate Fluidixine amoxicilline et vertiges amoxicilline en ligne

Don October 15, 2010 | 6:50 AM

Joy is the biggest joke on t.v. Her show is stupid and not entertaining or informative. Example Ventora who is not on this earth. Whoopie is a vulgar vulfar supposedly a woman. I have my doubts. The View is nothing but a witch hunt with all the group Put some good shows on.

Steven Troutman October 15, 2010 | 5:45 AM

Joy, I hope you donate your body to science when you expire. Science needs the opportunity to examine and study the worlds first perfect vacuum which is the space between your ears.

cruzintom October 14, 2010 | 6:17 PM

Happy Birthday!! but wake up no mosque should be built next to the world trade center ya lets reward them for killing americans and others great idea!! O ya cant,t we all just get along sorry not working!!

Bobi October 14, 2010 | 5:30 PM

What a "DRAMA QUEEN".

kjwise October 14, 2010 | 5:29 PM

She is out of touch with reality. Usually older women get smarter....not her.

Jeanne October 08, 2010 | 9:22 AM

I would have never guessed that Joy was 67. I like her some of the time. She is funny and has good guests on.I am not crazy about her language. She does say whatever she wants but I doubt she cares what anyone thinks.

Alice October 07, 2010 | 4:55 PM

Well, what a surprise. Name calling. Again. No, we don't sit around using mean words to describe conservatives. And I, and everyone else I know, is beyond proud to be an American, so to say I don't agree with you makes me un-American is actually pretty un-American itself. You have further made my point.

Martha October 07, 2010 | 3:12 PM

I think Joy is fun to watch .... witty to say the least. However, she is one mean-spirited lady when it comes to politics. She can give it but she can't take it. She loves to talk about George Bush, the Republicans, the Tea Party, etc and she can get pretty nasty with her comments but if one person even DARES to say something negative about her Democrat/Liberals she can't take it. A fair and open debate is always a good thing. What's WRONG w/less gov't, less spending, a balanced budget, patrolling the borders, etc? It's just common sense but people like Joy Behar make so much money they can't relate to "average" Americans!!

Me October 07, 2010 | 3:00 PM

LOL! I agree with you Devin! All these ignorant jealous comments!!!!! She is doing alot right!!!!! She dos look Good!!! Everyone with the negative comments are probabaly jeolous because there mothers don't look as good as Joy!!

carl October 07, 2010 | 3:00 PM

not a huge fan of joy...but i love it when she gives that twit elizabeth a bad time on the view.

devin October 07, 2010 | 2:57 PM

Joy, 67 and looking great! I can't believe all of the negative comments. Have any of you ever watched her shows...? She's fantastic and tells it like it is. Way to go Joy. She must be doing something right with all the shows she has.

Darlene October 07, 2010 | 2:54 PM

Joy Behar is "The View" the person you guys need to be talking about is ignorant Elisabeth Hasselbeck!!!!!!!! Joy makes the show!! And funny??? she is funny!!! Hasselbeck is the one who needs attention!!! She always try to out talk or over talk the rest!!! She is the supid ignorant one!!!

la October 07, 2010 | 2:49 PM

simply put: NOT a nice person.....

sherri October 07, 2010 | 2:48 PM

nasty old hag!

Linda Hogue October 07, 2010 | 2:46 PM

You mean she's SUPPOSED to be funny? I figured she was just your typical fat, ugly liberal . The show is so lame!!

Danbo October 07, 2010 | 2:46 PM

Yes Alice, liberal is a term of derision and don't think for one minute that all your like-minded wingnuts don't refer to conservatives with equal disgust. We will never see things the same way and I am perfectly happy with that. I will never, ever surrender to your way of thinking. It would be un-American, but oh so European! Personally, I prefer American.

Bob October 07, 2010 | 2:38 PM

I didnt know she was a comedienne !!!!

DAN October 07, 2010 | 2:38 PM

to call her a comedienne is a big stretch.

Lyn October 07, 2010 | 2:36 PM

Are you sure she doesn't have some dementia? She keeps repeating herself until she gets a response from the audience;really loves to be the center of attention on The View. Well, she looks younger than 67 but she's the first to admit she loves Botox.