Bill & Giuliana Keep Trying

Fans of Bill and Giuliana Rancic's reality show Giuliana & Bill know the couple has been trying to have a baby. Sadly, after going through in vitro fertilization treatments, they recently announced Giuliana suffered a miscarriage.

Bill and Giuliana Rancic

The Rancics opened up to People about losing their baby after getting pregnant on the first try. Bill Rancic said, "Both of us were in shock. Failure wasn't an option!"

Upon miscarrying her baby after nine weeks, Giuliana Rancic shared, "I said, 'I'm not doing this again. I can't.' I was angry at life and at God."

Bill and Giuliana Rancic met when she was still Giuliana DePandi and had interviewed him a couple of times on E! about his time on The Apprentice. They married in 2007 and began chronicling their relationship for television in 2009.

Giuliana & Bill returns to the Style Network on October 11 where viewers will experience the rollercoaster of emotions they endured upon learning they were pregnant and then dealing with their loss first-hand.

By publicly sharing their ordeal, Giuliana said, "Hopefully we can help people understand that there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's such a taboo subject, but it's a very common problem."

Read on for more Bill and Giuliana Rancic

Giuliana Rancic talks infertility
Bill and Giuliana Rancic try in vitro
Giuliana Rancic says weight causing pregnancy issues

Comments

Comments on "Bill and Giuliana Rancic talk devastating miscarriage"

Rebecca Neumann January 27, 2011 | 5:26 PM

My heart goes out to G and B. My husband and I have been trying for years now...6 IUIs and 2 IVFs and currently going through another fresh IVF cycle. STAY positive! Pray to GOD! Don't let the negative comments posted here affect you! Shame on them...no doubt they have no clue what it is to suffer infertility and every woman is born with the desire and DNA to procreate. It's natural and God-given that you desire a baby that looks just like you that you gave birth to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think y'all are wonderful and I'm praying for natural conception!!! xoxxo

Bernadine December 23, 2010 | 12:07 PM

I am sorry to hear about anyone having to go thru a miscarriage and I completely understand what the Rancics are feeling and have gone thru. I myself have suffered 5 miscarriages before finally after 13 years of marriage was blessed with a beautiful and health 7 lbs 6 oz baby girl. For the Rancics I only have this advice to give.. please dont give up hope. It may take you longer than anticipated but you will get achieve what you most desire. Also please dont forget that both of you are in this together and always talk to each other about how you are feeling. Also dont listen to the negative comments that people might say because they truly dont understand how a woman feels after being told by a doctor that you cant have a child the easy way.

mary ann October 18, 2010 | 4:45 AM

I understand. We were there many years ago and did have 2 sons. Prayers out to you both.

jamie October 16, 2010 | 8:31 AM

My heart goes out to them. I can't imagine the heartbreak that they suffer every day from this. I must say, though, I really think that Giuliana should try putting on a few pounds. I'm not trying to be mean, but being underweight can affect fertility and carrying a healthy baby to term. I'm really hoping that we hear good news for them soon!

sara October 15, 2010 | 6:49 PM

That is very rude especially when these two want to help make a difference for others that have the same problem. Maybe they are trying so hard right now because they are a young, newly married couple that would like to have at least one baby that they brought to the earth. That doesn't mean that they won't adopt because its very likely and yes, its needed. But does that mean you should not have your own kids if you can because kids need adopted...did you adopt? Yes, I believe there are tons of kids that need adopted, but you shouldn't attack her for trying to have at least one baby before adopting. If anyone deserves to be parents its that couple. Try putting yourself in their shoes. And thank-you for speaking for the rest of the united states because I am very interested. I've been watching the show just to see how things turn out. I'm a 23 year old neonatal intensive care unit nurse and I will prob never have a baby. But you can thank me when I save a baby you may know life.

Maralago October 01, 2010 | 9:33 PM

I feel sad they had a miscarriage but to say the least I'm disturbed by their desperation to make a BIOLOGICAL baby. With hundreds of thousands of children needing homes, why not put their time and money into adopting some of them? The foster kids that are shuffled from bad home to bad home. The multiple siblings who'd like to stay together if only a family with means could take them. People who go to these psycho drastic unnatural measures to have children are nothing more than narcissists, they want little mini-me's. If they truly loved kids, they'd toss the hormones and needles and go get some - there's plenty of great ones in need!

sue October 01, 2010 | 4:57 PM

I am sorry for the Rancics loss of their baby; but why should this be headline news? This happens everyday to everyone. Why do reality stars and hollywood gossip people think we want to know how about their personal lives? People get IVF everyday and it does not always work out.