Justin Bieber Breaks Your Heart

Justin Bieber was caught making out with his opening act Jasmine Villegas!

After the MTV VMAs Justin Bieber said girls ain't nothing but trouble, but turns out he likes a little trouble. The Biebs was busted by TMZ making out with a chick in the back seat of a car in LA -- and not just any chick. The face he was sucking belonged to his opening act Jasmine Villegas!

Justin Bieber at Hooters

Here's what Bieber said outside the VMAs:

"I mean, girlfriends are trouble at this age. Girls are fun to hang out with but, like, having that one steady girl... we're constantly traveling and one girl's not gonna really [work]. You can't really have one girl, I don't really have any crushes at the moment."

So a 16-year-old boy is a lying liar? Most teenage girls will tell you that sounds about right.

The pair had insisted in the past that they were just "really cool friends." Friends with benefits was the unspoken part of that equation.

Jasmine Villegas is best known as Bieber's love interest in the video for Baby. Bieber is best known for his ugly hair cut.

read on for more justin bieber

Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian pose for Elle
Justin Bieber influences Hollywood elite
Justin Bieber writes a (short) memoir

Tags: jasmine villegas

Comments

Comments on "Justin Bieber caught in the act with gal pal"

jessica February 12, 2011 | 8:14 PM

he is that is what i think of him he just thinks about him self!!

Hayli December 10, 2010 | 3:41 PM

I Mean Why Are You Girls Hating On Jasmine And Justin ? Justin's Just A Regular Guy Inside. Even Though He May Be Famous And Stuff. He Still Diserve's To Have Girlfriend's Should'nt You Be Happy For Him? I'm Not Happy That He Lied Cause Lying Is Wrong , But Atleast We Know Now. : ) So Justin Should Find His One Less Lonely Girl , But You Can't Do That If You Never Try To Atleast Date Someone. So Justin Merry Almost Christmas , And I Love You Bieb! : )

Sky Moulden October 18, 2010 | 3:28 PM

UGLY haircut?? That's really none of your freaking business!! And yeah, he shouldn't have lied about dating Jasmine, but maybe he didn't want everyone hating her because of their delusions that he was theirs. So back off.

Melissa September 25, 2010 | 6:51 AM

Justin I love you all the girls we wait here in Spain For Ours Barcelona in order that you avenge to make yourself a conierto I want your fan.

Melissa September 25, 2010 | 6:51 AM

CrushedByJustin. September 21, 2010 | 5:40 PM

I can't believe Justin Bieber did this. :'( Should we all call him a liar now? I guess so.

Ex-Bieber-Fan September 21, 2010 | 4:09 PM

I no longer like him. Not because he kissed Jasmine Villegas, but because he BETRAYED us. If you were her bf a long time ago, why not tell the world? It would've been much better. God bless you Justin.