Little People Big World Divorce: No!

For the second time in five months, rumors are cropping up that Matt and Amy Roloff, stars of the TLC series Little People, Big World, are getting divorced.

Amy and Matt Roloff

In May, news of Matt and Amy Roloff having split burned up the blogosphere, only to be squelched by the pair.

Now new sources are saying the Roloffs are divorcing, while other more reliable sources have confirmed that they are not. Only time will tell if the couple is actually on the rocks, but there's only one thing that is definitely dunzo and that's their TLC show.

After six seasons and over 200 episodes, the first episode of Little People, Big World's final season premiered September 6.

Interestingly, that's the same day reports of the couple's supposed divorce hit the interwebs.

Mere coincidence? We think not.

This isn't the first time the Roloff family has been in the headlines.

In 2007, Matt was arrested on DUI charges. While found not guilty, his driver's license was suspended for three years due to a previous drunken-driving diversion program that he completed in 2003. Also, following the May reports of their divorce, word that Matt had suffered a massive heart attack and had passed away spread off over the internet and eventually, thankfully, proved to be false.

Little people, big lies.

Comments

Comments on "Are Amy and Matt Roloff getting a divorce?"

Chuck March 20, 2014 | 11:30 AM

Love Matt getting away with flipping us off in the picture. Yes, he has a disability but thank God it doesn't effect his sense of humor.

Steven Meekins March 13, 2014 | 6:06 PM

Sad....Strange how we say "I do" at the beginning, and really mean it, and somewhere through trials and tribulations,it becomes "I did..." and "I don't anymore.. (for those that are not still madly in Love....)which "Iam!" :)

shortstuff December 17, 2013 | 8:44 PM

Love Amy but Matt is such a ---- head can't stand him he's a know it all and thinks he knows everything.

Shelby December 15, 2013 | 6:58 AM

I am a normal sized lady but if Amy keeps pushing Matt away and being so disrespectful, please send him my way. He is a real man and a keeper.

Noah A. Boudie December 14, 2013 | 10:09 AM

What these two should do is::: Take a break from all the TV drama and reconnect with each other in private. I don't know how they did it all these years, living in a fish bowel, it would drive me nuts. Anyway, these are just my thoughts.

Brenda December 11, 2013 | 5:20 AM

Been married 47 years, we went through some deep valleys including losing a 30 yr old daughter and 16 yrs later our 40 yr old baby girl died. Don't ever think life here on earth is ever gonna be a heaven cause it's full of hurdles, but so much easier to jump when you have your spouse to help one another. Please don't give up on one another no material object or no place is worth breaking you children's or each other's hearts. My moto in life is never do or say anything that will bring you guilt and regrets now or ever. THINK ! Don't let your fleshly desires destroy what God has joined together and He did the moment you both said I Do!

Carole October 09, 2013 | 1:49 PM

They are a great family....and have so much to be thankful for....BUT now with things the way it is in our world.....they really need to face up and see what the rest of us are going through.....was there last year with my daughter and they were selling DIRT in a bottle from the farm....I just felt like they were in it for the money. Felt kind of bad about that. However she was out in front and talked to everyone who was in line. She seemed so like all of us. He was out on his truck or whatever with some guy who we heard had money.... and had paid big bucks to have a one on one with Matt. in my book, she is real....him....not so much. So to sum up my visit....it was great....fun to see all the places we see on tv.....Amy was real to life...Matt.....he needs to get a grip.....just my opinion. I would go back again to see Amy......

Shoshana October 08, 2013 | 1:32 AM

I have watched the show from the first episode. There is such sadness in that family that it overcomes the success. Matt needs to relax more, take care of himself and rather than argue about it, hire some people to clean the house - give up some of the things that he spends money on around the ranch that is not necessary so that the house can be maintained. Amy needs to remember that Matt is getting older and he will have more and more physical problems; soon he will not be able to try much of anything. Rather than degrade him for it, find activities he can share with the family that does not require physical effort; hire a boat and go deep sea fishing, rather than hiking take trips that can be done by car (the drive up to Mt. St. Helens to see the destruction of the volcanic eruption of 1980 is wonderful). With a little effort and some counseling they could have a happier marriage and family; the kids need to realize they are adults now and stop relying on their parents to clean up after them. How are they going to keep their own homes soon? It may also be time to retire a lot of the activities on the ranch that take up so much time and physical effort on Matt's life. You only live once and he is spending his working for a family that doesn't appreciate it as much as they should; it's time he shows them what life is like when they have to earn some of their own money.

RachelSlurrr October 04, 2013 | 10:28 AM

She acts towards Matt like Kate Gosslin acted to her husband, he should tell her to hit the road. She is narcissistic and could care less if he even enjoys himself. Used to like her, however the last season totally turned me off to her because of her ugly behavior!

N. Salmon July 31, 2013 | 8:50 AM

I watched last night's (July 30, 2013) and literally cried. Amy should be ashamed of the way she treats her husband. I have disabilities that prevent me from doing things I would love to do; but, my loving husband tries in every way to make my life more pleasant. He has compassion . . . something Amy Roloff is lacking. Why don't you try dragging your entire body on crutches for one day and see how hard it is, Amy? He tries so hard to do things. Do you think he likes having to be lifted in and out of boats, horses, etc? I think Amy needs to examine her actions and ask Matt for forgiveness.

vicky June 21, 2013 | 12:28 PM

Loved the show...just wish Amy would keep the house nice. It is such a nice home and should be kept nice...it doesn't have to be spotless, but a good weekly cleaning would have helped the boys learn responsibility for their parents hard work to provide it to them.

Loni June 05, 2013 | 6:35 AM

It makes me sick to watch the way Amy disrespects Matt in front of their kids and in front of the world.Who does she think she is?She proclaims to be a Christian and then let's her kids see her acting so badly and then let's the kids disrespect Matt also.She let those kids mess up the house while they were growing up and then she let them be lazy and not clean up after themselves because she was lazy and didn't clean up much.Sure she has interests but my goodness,a little effort at housecleaning should be first and then keep up with it.Those kids slept on beds with no sheets for Pete's sake.It was always about the kids but they didn't have respect for her either.The mouthy disrespect they all had was awful to both parents.That Jacob now sits in his room and plays games while the house looks like a tornado struck and Amy sees nothing wrong with that?She will be a hoarder soon and needs mental help now.Matt gave her a nice home and instead of her being thankful and at least keeping it clean, she bad mouths him and tries to make him look like a control freak when all he wants is for her to be a wife and keep it clean.She sits and writes and whatever she pleases while the mess is piling up all around her and she is like "what is Matt's problem?"duh!Amy your house is a pigpen and now you don't have the kids to blame.The scratches and stains may have been made by the kids but really at their age they didn't take care of things at all.At least now that 3 of them are moved out,fix up the damage.The only memory it shows now is the lack of respect your kids had for the house as well as their parents.She complains if Matt spends money making the farm better but she likes to dine in a fancy restaurant and act like she is rich.I hate to watch her eat.It is grosse down off your high horse Amy and act like you should or were you raised that way?

Carole June 04, 2013 | 4:17 PM

I love your show, I suggest you Matt and Amy to see marriage counsellor. Amy allowed kids mess their rooms after Matt have worked hard to make family proud of beautiful home and trips. Amy should make rules...new carpet again, waste money.

Lois June 04, 2013 | 6:07 AM

I think Matt wants everything done HIS way. He expects her to do all the housework in that big place but everyting he does is on a big piece of machinery. In my opinion hes a pain in the rear end.Who wants to hear all of their marital problems.

kelly February 17, 2013 | 8:23 PM

are they doing more shows of little people big world and i love the show very much

frank schoonie October 07, 2012 | 7:05 AM

me and my wife really liked the show, to see how the people react to different things. but i hatted to see the show end, same for little couple on another networs wich they could bring it back

djfburn September 23, 2012 | 8:18 PM

I am concerned about Matt's health issues. He appears to be headed for one big crash. I can't believe the lovely home he has provided, restored and it is still treated like a barn. Come to think of it, my father made us keep our barn in better shape. Those overly priviledged boys that show nothing but disrespect need to be thrown out so the house can be cleaned up. I wish the family good luck.

ahamil August 11, 2012 | 7:35 PM

Loved watching the show, and I think the program normalized being a little person. It was a real learning experience. Thank you for sharing your life with the world. Not trying to be judgemental, but I would see Amy side with the kids and they saw how she communicated with Matt and they were allowed to talk in a disrespectful way to their Dad and at times their mother. Matt and Amy are educated people so why did they not try family counseling? The kids were kids but near the end the only child who almost never talked back was Molly.

pam anderson June 19, 2012 | 6:43 PM

i love your show, and i really hope you and matt can work things out, its always hard when you raise your kids and then they leave and that leaves you and matt alone, its almost like you have to start all over and get to know each other again, wish you all well and happiness.

SHALAMAR BILAL May 05, 2012 | 5:50 AM

I THINK THAT AMY AND MATT ROLLOFT ARE GREAT PARENTS .BUT TAKE IT FROM ME I AM 39 YEARS OLD AND LIVE WITH MY PAERNTS AND AT LEAST I CLEAN UP BEHIND MYSELF . NOT GETTING IN YOUR BUSINESS BUT I BELIEVE THAT YOU AMY AND MATT SHOULDN'T BE DOINGT ANYTHING FOR YOUR KIDS UNLESS THE HOUSE WAS CLEAN THAT INCLUDE THEIR BEDROOMS . MOLLY, JACOB AND ZACH , YOU GUYS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO PICK UP BEHIND YOURSELF . YOUR HOUSE SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING LIKE THAT.