Breaking News: Renesmee's Arrival!

With the Breaking Dawn screenplays in their final edits, word comes that the final installments of The Twilight Saga won't tread lightly when it comes to Bella's (Kristen Stewart) violent birthing scenes. Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella’s baby, Renesmee, will have her arrival as hard core as it was in the book.

Kristen Stewart

"The childbirth should be on screen," screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg said earlier this month. "Would we actually see Edward's teeth through the placenta? I don't think so. I don't think we need to see that. It will be implied."

Now, new updates are coming out of Baton Rouge, where Rosenberg is putting the polish on the final Breaking Dawn scripts with director Bill Condon. One set of scenes getting special attention is Renesmee's brutal birth.

"We're working on it and we're working on it to be as intense as it is in the book," Rosenberg told E! online.

Don't worry: There still shouldn't be any placenta-ripping images!

"I don't think it's about the amount of blood you show," Rosenberg explained. "It's about the intensity of it. It's on their faces. It's all from Bella's point of view when you're seeing what's going on. It should feel visceral. I think it's going to be pretty intense."

Rosenberg's fave scene to write, however, has been Bella's own birth -- or rather, rebirth.

Breaking Dawn

"Seeing Bella (Stewart) as a vampire and her adjusting to her powers and embracing them, those are all really fun scenes to write," she told PopSugar. "Particularly when you picture Kristen Stewart playing her, and the way she's embodied Bella as a sort of awkward, fidgety persona. When she turns into a vampire, all of that goes away."

With the final two installments of The Twilight Saga set to start shooting this fall, Rosenberg is feeling the pressure to get the script done in time.

"It better damn well be before the beginning of November, because that's when we start shooting," she said.

Official release dates have not been announced yet, but Breaking Dawn: Part 1 is slated to hit theaters in November 2011, with Breaking Dawn: Part 2 coming out a year later.

Though not confirmed, rumor has it Breaking Dawn: Part 1 will actually hit French theaters on November 16, 2011, two days before it lands in the US; and Breaking Dawn: Part 2 will land on November 14, 2012, again in France.

Read on for more Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart dishes Twilight
Kristen Stewart talks New Moon and working with Taylor Lautner
Kristen Stewart exclusive Eclipse interview

Comments

Comments on "Kristen Stewart playing Bella's Breaking Dawn violent birth scenes as written"

shifra February 14, 2011 | 5:04 PM

wow...live birth scene...stupid twilight...can they not think of anything better to do?

yourthektomystew January 20, 2011 | 10:39 AM

OH MY GAWSHHH I CANT WAIT FOR B.D.!! I 100% agree with Shana Ashley Williamson. Kristen DID NOT, i repeat, DID NOT want anything to do with Twilight. She was ASKED to play, obviously, Bella Swan. Kristen rejected it because she knew how popular it would become. She was currently working on 'Adventureland' and she said, "I didnt want to consider other projects." I dont know what drove her to consider it, but she read the script and then she realized how much she wanted to try it. Kristen is phenomenal as Bella. I'm not just saying that because I like her or anything, but I do. Ya'll think shes a terrible actress, blah blah blah, but I think that when we read the books, most of us imagine any 'popular' (cuz she kinda was) tall-ish, brown-haired girl with brown eyes, that was just really clumsy. But a lot of us read the books so fast, we didnt realize things like, her fidgeting, biting her lips, and other stuff. Now i will admit, Bella didnt stutter. But the stuttering adds more affect, if you actually think about it. As long as you can kind of grasp what there trying to say, its pretty epic. And I can recite every word of KRISTEN's (no one elses, really.) lines in any of the movies. You wanna know why? Because I actually gave her a chance. I'll admit it-- at first, i didnt like her that much. But that was only because, i didnt give her a chance. I misjudged that amazing woman. If you look on hindsight, you might actually see how amazing she is. She is perfect as Bella, and shes perfect in all of her roles. f*ck off haters. dont hate her cuz shes beautiful.(: LOVE YOU KRISTENN!

Shana Ashley Williamson January 14, 2011 | 10:08 PM

I love Kristen Stewart as Bella. She does an amazing job. People are jealous of her but she never wanted to be this famous. She even let the role go before they begged her to take part the because they knew she was the best for the part and at first she said no specifically because she didn't want all the attention. People don't realize it but Kristen Stewart has been in so many indie and independent films before and after the whole Twilight craze. Such as: The Cake Eaters, Speak, The Safety of Objects, The Panic Room, Zathura, In The Land of Women, The Yellow Handkerchief, Cold Creek Manor, Fierce People, Undertow, The Runaways, The Messengers, Adventureland, Into the Wild, Cutlass, What Just Happened, Jumper, The Runaways, Welcome to the Rileys, On the Road, K-11. Some of the later ones haven't come out on DVD yet.. But you can watch Welcome to the Rileys at NOVAMOV (2011 version). Anyways I hate to hear people hating on Kristen when she is a phenomenol actress in my book. In fact I love all her movies, there are even more I haven't listed on here. And she did most of these movies before Twilight without living in the private eye so I think she is amazing and a great rolemodel for young women in the roles she picks. Honestly Twilight is the only unrealistic life of a teenage girl that she has chosen to play. All the others are real life scenarios that any girl could find herself in and I think she chooses her roles for that specific reason. I love you Kristen! If only they would play your movies in theatres in Charleston SC, but I still wait for them to come on DVD. And I think you are the best actress of your generation!! Congrats!

judy January 14, 2011 | 5:37 PM

cant wait

Warwick December 14, 2010 | 11:45 PM

Loved the book- the movie should be a cracker!

gokul December 06, 2010 | 10:44 AM

i love bella.................... i wanna date her.... i'm eager to watch her upcoming movie

no name December 02, 2010 | 8:36 AM

I think bella does a wonderful job and her being shy and emotionless is just what makes her, her and thats one reason her and edward clash well. Breaking dawn is going to be very intense and is going to have some brutal scences but i know that it will be just as good if not better(most likely 10 times better)than any of the other ones. All the characters in the books and the movies are wonderful and fufill there purpose and nobody could do what they do any better!

maria17 November 21, 2010 | 8:23 PM

woohooo!!! can't wait to see the movie .. been dying to see it as soon as i can . i've read the book already and i expect the movie to be as intense as it is in the book ... wohooo!!

Necro November 15, 2010 | 2:59 AM

what are you people talking about? Bella was the epitome of awkward! so this series is probably the only role Kristen can even attempt to be good at.

gaurav gulati November 07, 2010 | 4:37 AM

hey cristy,i really lyke u alot,s o i wana meet u..........

Vaughn October 26, 2010 | 9:00 PM

I think," Kristen, is very good at," what she does," plays in the movies, and very good looking at that. I also think she his a long time future, in the movie business. Vaughn

Jazmyn Neely October 08, 2010 | 8:42 PM

I think you should put everything in the movie that the was in the book it would have been better like that and in the scene and the birth scene should be put in like it is in the book ad no one should complain about it !!! Any one who doesn't want to watch that part don't watch it!! PUT THE AND BIRTH SCENE IN THE MOVIE!!!!

Anne October 08, 2010 | 8:35 AM

I wonder if the "" scene of the book will be part of it. The breaking head board and i cant wait to see JACOB SHIRTLESS (always will be my fav part of the movies)

Ross October 04, 2010 | 6:04 AM

Freddy Got Fingered had a placenta biting scene.

shawn October 03, 2010 | 4:36 PM

I'd like to see you twilight haters do a movie Kristen Stewart plays the role of Bella as it is to be she did just fine I love the Bella Edward love story its true love that never dies .

pakistani October 03, 2010 | 8:54 AM

love u dear you didnt told that you are planning to give birth to OUR baby in front of a camera

connie ortiz September 28, 2010 | 7:20 PM

omg cant wait im going to see it with my bestfriends the day it comes out!!!! love everything bout twilght! im not a creepy crazy stalker though like some people i know hahaha she can go wild if u say edward around her... anyways GO TEAM JACOB!! i hope he goes shirtless in this movie too (no da!) i hop to see everything i imagned from the book even though som is...hard core but im pretty sure girls can handle it seeing rob naked i can...

brittany September 25, 2010 | 7:11 PM

i agree that kristen has no emotion. she NEVER crys when its specifically says in the book that shes like supposed to be sobbing. and shes just TOO awkward to be bella. but i still love the movies and will be going to see breaking dawn part one on opening night. but the books are ways better. and i just hope that they dont change anythign or leave too much out of breaking dawn. because then the movie WILL suck.

Taylor September 17, 2010 | 10:11 AM

i agree Kristen doesnt show any emotions on screen they should of got someone else to play Bella. I thought Bella was supposed to be really pretty and show how she feels, but Kristen doesnt do the job. :/

ampliedfied phones September 14, 2010 | 2:02 PM

Very nice and informative article thanks for sharing. http://www.hearmeclear