Joe Jonas Dating Twilight Vamp?

After some red carpet posing last month, Ashley Greene was caught sharing a cup with Joe Jonas. Everyone's talking romance!

Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene

Joe Jonas, 20, and Ashley Greene, 23, raised eyebrows after they struck a pose on the red carpet together at the UK premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse last month. After a round of denials, they were snapped together again, this time doing coffee in Studio City, California.

Could it be love between Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene?

The rumors first started swirling after Greene and Jonas took on London together.

They were spotted at that premiere after sharing a romantic dinner at The Ivy and took in a Kings of Leon concert together, but the pair quickly shot down any talk of dating.

Greene's rep insisted "they're friends," while sources tied the young Twilight vampire to Brock Kelly, who she was snapped smooching with in June.

Greene, who has been paired in the past with Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford and Kings Of Leon's Jared Followill, was even painted as a "man eater."

"Joe has been trying to date Ashley for awhile now, but it looks like it's never going to work out for him," said a source.

This new LA sighting has sparked another round of chatter, but could just be a case of busy pals taking respite from the Hollywood hustle to gossip over coffee.

Greene has been busy on the set of LOL, with costar Miley Cyrus; while Jonas has been uber busy since his breakup with Demi Lovato. In addition to the Camp Rock 2 tour with his Jonas Brothers band and ex-girlfriend Demi Lovato, Joe is also shooting the series Jonas LA. Joe Jonas also recently shot an upcoming episode of TV Land's smash hit Hot in Cleveland, which airs tomorrow, August 11.

Do you think this is a case of pals caught hanging out or do you sense it's a new romance in bloom?

Comments

Comments on "Is Joe Jonas dating Ashley Greene?"

Sue. August 29, 2011 | 5:39 AM

Well,i don't think joe n ashley r dating dey r jst frnds.!! I luv joe n demi both..!!! N i don't knw whts goin on wid joe coz rumors r goin on lyk he's dating Riri,Tay,Kelly,Cameele blah blah blah...!!

josephine Gomez March 09, 2011 | 2:44 PM

Hey Demi locator I love your music and your pretty nice to everyboby and do you like Sterling Knight and so who are you dating right. Now and I like all your pictures there so and cool so I like you are My. Favorites artists that I ever seen on TV so I like Sonny with a chance thhat the show you did with Sterling Knight and I like camp rock 2 the final jam you did of with Joe Joe Jonas and Joe Jonas was in Sonny with a chance and Demi. Locator and Joe Jonas they did a sing with each other. In Sonny with a chance ,

sophie November 16, 2010 | 9:49 AM

I think they are dating coz wen demi lovato waz on tore with jonas brothers joe jonas waz always with ashley greene and he did not long break up with demi lovato and i hav seen pics and videos of joe and ashley and dat is proof dat they r dating and i feel sorry 4 demi coz she has always had feelings 4 joe and joe is just stupid 4 letting her go!!!

DemiLovatoSupport November 12, 2010 | 4:45 PM

He is a Man !!!

BEE DE'LA CRUZ November 12, 2010 | 1:22 PM

I HATE YOU JOE JONAS FOR DUMPING DEMI JUST LIKE DAT I HATE YOU I REALLY LIKED YOU BEFORE DEN YOU DUMPED HER AND SHES IN REHAB AND THEN YOU GOING ABOUT WITH ASHELY LIKE YOU DONT CARE I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8ill November 03, 2010 | 5:44 PM

hey,heather my cusin loves joe jonas so,back off joe jonas lover or shell punch you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexandra brooks October 19, 2010 | 11:54 AM

i think joe jonas is just trying to be nice to ashley because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice September 19, 2010 | 7:06 AM

Who is Ashley's boyfriend? Jackson Rathbone??? Definately not...

heather August 27, 2010 | 2:24 PM

I really think they are just two friends hanging out.They better not be going out because Joe Jonas is mine to keep.

Rebecca August 11, 2010 | 11:03 AM

I think it's a case of two friends just hanging out and having fun. Besides, Ashley already has a boyfriend.