A New Little Laker For Lamar Odom?

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are expecting a baby, according to sources. Kardashian and Odom have not, however, confirmed the pregnancy. The Khloe Kardashian pregnancy rumors are coming from those all too familiar "unnamed sources."

Radar broke the story that there's another Kardashian on the way, but the Kardashian clan and Lamar Odom aren't speaking.

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian

"Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby," the inside source said. "Lamar is happy and ecstatic."

The Laker does, however, apparently have some misgivings.

"Lamar is a little weary of exposing his baby on TV," the source adds. "He already doesn't like his life being played out for everyone to see eight months of the year."

If he wanted privacy, he really didn't marry into the right family! After all, one of the reasons for their rushed wedding was allegedly that they wanted to include the September 2009 affair in last season's Keeping up with the Kardashians finale.

The reality show is also said to be the reason the Kardashian clan is staying quiet now. The theory is they want to save the big reveal for an upcoming episode.

It bares mention, however, that the baby report has her at only 2 months pregnant. No mom wants to share the news until they've made it through the first trimester.

Meanwhile, with the Lakers set to take on the Celtics for the NBA title, Odom is apparently thinking of asking his wife to skip the away games, whether or not she's pregnant.

"It's a little more hostile in Boston," Odom told Yahoo! Sports. "I don't know how my wife is going to be able to sit in the crowd. They gave it to my kids last time in Boston. I can't repeat [what was said]. It will be fun. The people were rude to my kids, but it was fun."

Lamar was referring to Destiny and Lamar Jr, his two children with ex, Liza Morales.

SheKnows wishes Lamar and Khloe luck with the pregnancy, just in case it's true, and as always, we will stay on top of the story.

Comments

Comments on "Is Khloe Kardashian pregnant?"

Carol July 07, 2013 | 5:28 PM

OMG....I hope it's true. I'm so happy for you both!!!!! If it's not true it will happen in Gods time! Love ya Khole

Deborah March 05, 2013 | 9:03 PM

Kloe, in my opinion you are the one with the heart and the brains. You seem to have appreciation for the life you have been blessed with and I love your honesty. You have a great man. I am a woman (disabled) that trusted in a man and after giving my all including my only income, he basically used me and left me with no money to survive. God will take care of me and him, I just want you to know, I admire you and I pray God blesses you soon with a beautiful child of your own with the man you love. Beauty on the inside is never ending and this is what you have as well as on the outside that does has a shelf life. God bless you Kloe.

jeanette October 04, 2012 | 8:42 AM

Congrats to khloe & lamar my best wishes go out to you!!

Ebi January 31, 2012 | 3:16 AM

i am in africa, but i watch your program religiously. you are the best in the family, you are smart, homely and sincere. if you are pregnant u will be a great mum. congrats.

Sharon January 26, 2012 | 2:32 PM

Blessing to you khloe and your husband I wish you both the best.

private January 26, 2012 | 1:56 AM

it's obvious Khloe is pregnant,don't u think so? it really looks like it in the pictures. she deserves to be a mother, i think she'd make a really good one. she's the only Kardashian with brains anyway. so unlike her 2 other sisters(and her mom,what a showoff!)

Blessed January 09, 2012 | 12:51 PM

Khloe, if you r congradulation, and if not don't worry yourself. Its just time for you and your hubby to spend time together, and get to know you'll self, he/she will come only when the time is right. My GOD bless and keep you and your husband in his arms.

fabulosity November 14, 2011 | 12:35 PM

@ the above seriously, u are so silly and very jealous of ma gal khole and would love to trade places with her. Boo u. To my gal khole u are highly blessed by God. The Lord shall keep ur home. Don't mind those haters. Hugs.

sabrina October 12, 2011 | 12:48 PM

hey khloe and lamar wish u all the best.

maureen August 04, 2011 | 5:02 PM

I am an African and, I don't reside in America but I love Khloe and Lamar.I am as desperate as the most desperate amongst them to see Khloe become a mom! If she is pregnant now, wow!

Kathleen Weasel July 06, 2011 | 2:45 PM

Khloe ur a wonderful person I luv how u speak ur mind u are the most down to earth person and very much all about ur man and family. If u are expecting the best of luck to u, you will make a great mom. F all the haters.

laurafreese March 13, 2011 | 6:58 PM

some of these people r rude i hope khloe and lamar r expecting they will both make great parents luv ya

kalisa jane March 12, 2011 | 11:33 AM

hey kloe,luv de way u dress and ur height is wow,kim is like an earthquake,eu...th

kalisa jane February 08, 2011 | 1:01 PM

hey kloe,i love u so much and i love the way u're,u make a great couple u and lamar,go a head gal,a baby....wow!

omar January 27, 2011 | 7:54 AM

i love you khoe congratulation to you boths i pray that yu are

ibrahim January 19, 2011 | 3:59 AM

Khloe Kardashian, now your life is totaly changed

stan "your man" tweedle January 13, 2011 | 8:17 AM

wow...gross...i bet that kids gonna be black as sin and twice as ugly..lol

kiddo January 09, 2011 | 11:40 AM

Congraulations to Khloe Kardashian, if she is indeed pregnant.

mturk January 08, 2011 | 7:14 AM

hot celebrity Khloe Kardashian pregnant. wow. I want to see her.!!!!!!!11111

Neethu January 08, 2011 | 6:06 AM

Hey!! It is unbelievable that Khloe Kardashian is pregnant. Good luck Khloe and Lamar Odom.