Is Alicia Keys Pregnant?

The rumor mill is heating up with word that Alicia Keys is pregnant!

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats

The singer-songwriter has been dating music producer Swizz Beats for years, since he cheated on and left his wife Mashonda for Keys. The couple tried to keep their relationship on the DL, but it was the worst-kept secret in the industry -- until Mashonda ripped into Keys for stealing her man.

In fact, Mashonda totally put Keys on blast and released a letter to the media on the home-wrecking in question, excerpted below:

"The 1st time I meet AK, my husband introduced us to each other at an event. (I have no choice but to call him my husband, until he is not anymore) In the messages that I sent to her (AK), I made it very clear that on the contrary of what she might be hearing, I am still married to my husband, living with him and just had a child. It's been two years and I still have not received a response. What I do receive, is constant displays of selfishness to me and my son.

"I believed in her until I found out she was possibly sleeping with my husband. The affair was denied by both, until it was finally admitted months later.

"My concern with AK is no longer the fact that she assisted in destroying a family but that she has the audacity to make these selfish comments about love and wanting to be with someone, even after knowing their situation.

"If you are reading this Alicia, let me start by saying, you know what you did. You know the role you played and you know how you contributed to the ending of my marriage. You know that I asked you to step back and let me handle my family issues. Issues that you helped to create. Just know that as a woman, I expected so much more from you. You have no idea how much pain I was caused because of this affair."

Now a source close to the couple claims Keys is pregnant, after Swizz Beats' January marriage proposal. Of course, the couple began their own affair shortly after the birth of his last child with Mashonda, whom he has since divorced.

Has no one told Keys that if your relationship begins in lies, it will end in lies?

read on for more celebrity news

Jesse James reacts to divorce news
Sandra Bullock divorcing and adopting
Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz: He said, she said

Comments

Comments on "Alicia Keys baby rumors"

dennie November 07, 2010 | 3:45 PM

I CAN'T SAY WHO TO BLAME BECAUSE IF THE MARRIAGE WAS UP ON A ROCK THAT WAS FALLING IN THE BEGINNING WELL KEYS NOT THE ONE TO BLAME BECAUSE THE ROCK HAD FELL AND IF SWIZZ WAS IN THE MIST OF LEAVING MASHONDA FROM THE BEGINNING YOU CAN'T REALLY SAY THAT KEYS IS THE BLAME. IF HE FOUND LOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE IT IS WHAT IT IS AND MASHOND MIGHT BE BETTER OFF THAN TO HAVE A MAN THATS CHEATING ON HER,SHE WILL FIND LOVE BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE.

Alinegg October 16, 2010 | 2:58 PM

Aww Alice baby is so cute, I saw the first Alice baby video on this link http://todaynews7.blogspot/2010/10/alicia-keys-gives-birth-to-baby-boy.html

BaybiieC June 03, 2010 | 5:53 AM

OMG..I feel sorry for moshanda i never thought alicia would do somthing like this.. breaking up a marraige :O

Get A Life May 25, 2010 | 3:01 PM

This article is completely pieced together to paint an unflattering picture of Alicia which is biased. No one know the truth and frankly it isn't any of our business. Our country is at war and people are unemployed. There are serious problems we should be concerned about instead of celebrities. Get A Life or better yet a hobby.

WE LACK MORALS! May 23, 2010 | 10:44 AM

Wow! Some of these comments show how the morals of society have gone straight down the drain. No one respects marriage anymore. Some of you are celebrating a women breaking up someone's family and home but I'm sure you wouldn't like it one bit if it was done to you. If women would close their legs to married men and resist temptation, then men wouldn't have anyone to cheat with. But you will always have that one home-wrecker in training willing to bite the bullet.

nasja May 18, 2010 | 3:02 PM

Alicia Keys should not be ashame of herself beacuse she didn't do nothing wrong she did not break no family up and anyway how do u know its not like u talk to her or swizz u only herd 1 side of the story so u really dnt know if its true or not so don't blame it all on Alicia Keys. All I have to say is Alicia stay strong dnt let nothing bring u down its nothing but ppl talkin.

LT May 13, 2010 | 5:34 AM

Although I agree with everyone that the situation should have been handled differently on both AKeys and Swizz Beat's part I do feel that you should be happy and living an unhappy life for the sake of children is not the way to go. However,if Swizz was unhappy in his marriage he should have been in an attorney's office not Akey's bed. But who are we kidding he's a man and men dont think with the head on their shoulders. Dispite his insensitivity towards his wife and marriage I hope he is able to be a father to his children.

Cedra Watts May 07, 2010 | 7:04 AM

i dont give a u know what about people changing..... bottom line is if he wanted akeys he should have waited until he had a divorce then maybe Akeys wouldnt look so bad... i dnt like mashonda is trying to ruin alicia's career but alicia ruined mashondas life... so heres the deal do unto others as you would want others to do on to u... but it if was mashonda i would get all i can from his skinny ass.. no matter how u look at it wrong is wrong... in this case swiss and alicia both r wrong... i have no respect to those two anymore....

Women are Evil May 04, 2010 | 3:21 PM

We have all become receptacles of trash. Mashonda wanted to destroy Alicia's career and get a book deal and reality show from it. Mashonda is an evil and vindictive individual. She used her son to try to get Swizz back. A person changes after 10 years. Swizz is not the same person Mashonda married at 22.-- You can either waste years with the wrong person or wake up and find the right person and Swizz woke up. Life is constantly changing and people do as well.

Cedra Watts May 04, 2010 | 12:04 PM

I feel like A.Keys aka "The Home Wreaker" needs to b ashamed of herself. How can u as a women wake up smiling everyday knowing u broke this mans marriage up. If his wife came to u as an women u should have respected that and went on about ur business. I was a fan of A.Keys but now i cant stand to here her voice nor hear people talking about her. SwissBeatz is just as guilty ur wife is having ur child how can u leave her high and dry for someone u think is "PERFECT". Mashonda u can do so much better than his skinny ass.... keep u head up... As for u A.Keys aka "HOME WREAKER" CARMA IS A .... Ur a romodel r u going to encourage young girls its ok to ruin someones marriage... If u wanted swiss so bad you should have waited until he had a divorce.... THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOING TO LAST... I HOPE IT DOESNT LAST..... Thats real messed up how yall did that women...... I will never look at her the same..... HOllywood watch ur husbands Akeys is cuming for them.....