Adam Lambert album news

Snippets & The Track List!

Adam Lambert still has a few weeks before For Your Entertainment goes on sale, but the title track is already a hit on iTunes.

SheKnows has the goods on the entire Adam Lambert debut album experience!

We got a hold of the track list and credits, and as anticipated, the album calls on some of music's hottest names. "I feel so lucky to have been granted true opportunity to work with some of the top producers and writers in popular music," Lambert raves. "This album is a reflection of their genius and the collaborative energy that they were gracious enough to share with me."

Adam Lambert, early in the American Idol season

On the easily recognizable side, there are contributions from Lady Gaga, Pink, Muse, Justin Hawkins (formerly of The Darkness), Weezer's Rivers Cuomo and American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi.

Then there are behind the scenes players you're more likely to recognize from their credits. Rob Cavallo, who produced four Lambert tracks (including the already available Time For Miracles), can take credit for hits by Green Day, My Chemical Romance, David Cook, Alanis Morisette, Chris Isaak, Paramore, Jewel, Shinedown and Dave Matthews Band.

Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment

Writer-producer Dr Luke has bragging rights to several hits by Kelly Clarkson, as well as Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl, Avril Lavigne' Girlfriend and Flo Rida's Right Round. Wells and Evan Bogart have bragging rights for Rihanna's SOS and Slumdog Millionaire hit Jai Ho! and while Linda Perry is a rock legend in her own right, her recent superstar credits include hits like Christina Aguilera' Beautiful and Pink's Get The Party Started.

It bares mention that Glambert had a hand in penning four of his songs, and from the snippets, the album's sound will reflect the retro glamtastic rock sound he loves, without feeling outdated.

You have to wait until Monday, November 23 to weigh in on the whole album, but go get your preview on at Amazon UK here and check out this track list, which includes the writer and producer credits:

1. Music Again: Writer: Justin Hawkins, Producer: Rob Cavallo
2. For Your Entertainment: Writers: Claude Kelly/Dr. Luke, Producer: Dr. Luke
3. Whataya Want From Me: Writers: Pink, Max Martin, Johan Shellbeck, Producers: Max Martin & Johan Shellback
4. Strut: Writers: Adam Lambert, Kara DioGuardi, Greg Wells, Producer: Greg Wells
5. Soaked: Writer: Matthew Bellamy (MUSE), Producer: Rob Cavallo
6. Sure Fire Winners: Writers: David Gamson, Alexander James, Oliver Lieber, Producer: Rob Cavallo
7. A Loaded Smile: Writer/Producer: Linda Perry
8, If I Had You: Writers: Max Martin, Johan Shellback, Savan Kotecha, Producers: Max Martin & Johan Shellback Borows
9. Pick U Up: Writers: Rivers Cuomo, Greg Wells, Adam Lambert. Producer: Greg Wells
10. Fever: Writers : Lady Gaga, Jeff Bhasker, Producer: Jeff Bhasker
11. Sleepwalker: Writers : Ryan Tedder, Aimee Mayo, Chris Lindsey, Producer: Ryan Tedder
12. Aftermath: Writers: Adam Lambert, Alisan Porter, Ferras, Ely Rise. Producer: Howard Benson
13. Broken Open: Writers: Greg Wells, Adam Lambert, Evan Bogart. Producer: Greg Wells
14. Time For Miracles: Writers: Alain Johannes, Natasha Shneider. Producer: Rob Cavallo

Read on for more Adam Lambert news

Adam Lambert speaks!
Inside Adam Lambert's album cover
Adam Lambert comes out

Comments

Comments on "Adam Lambert album news"

JazzRocks November 06, 2009 | 7:07 AM

I think I will love nearly every track based on the snippets. SOAKED and FEVER sound really hot with his voice front & center.

nvam November 06, 2009 | 4:27 AM

You can't hear the snippets at Amazon anymore, but they're still up here - http://littleglitterlittleglam.blogspot/

JLM November 05, 2009 | 2:25 PM

Adam has made a killer album!! The snippets are remarkable!! I have listened to them over and over (what?? when does that ever happen??) and this whole CD is excellent. It is a very eclectic and schizoid mix of genres but it is all held together with the thrilling thread of Adam's voice. Wow!!

Jenn November 05, 2009 | 2:21 PM

The 30 sec snippets are fantastic! I am thrilled for Adam and can't wait till the drop date. From article in LA Times: "Adam is unusually confident in my mind but not in a pretentious way," Tedder said in an e-mail. "He has the confidence of a guy that absolutely knows who he is to the core, both musically and personally. He spent four days in Denver working with me and was as laid back and comfortable in my studio as he was being swarmed by fans when we went to dinner. For a first-time artist, he definitely had more control creatively than I've ever seen a new act given, but Adam is the kind of person that would rather not put out anything than put out something that was less than 100% his vision."

Lyrica November 05, 2009 | 2:16 PM

If you know music, snippets are good enough to judge whether or not the songs will be great. After hearing them, I know that each song on Adam's debut album is a winner!

sharona November 05, 2009 | 2:03 PM

like ANGELS FIRE wrote, Adam is simply amazing, and i whish him all the best. i love so match all of the songs. if the album will be available in Israel, i will be one of the happiest women on earth.

sharona November 05, 2009 | 2:01 PM

ANGELS FIRE November 05, 2009 | 1:29 PM

Adam is simply amazing, he is the best singer/entertainer in decades, and it shows by how much in demand he is from the people in the industry who know a superstar when they see one. I agree with AdamPhanFromPhilly,every single track is amazing, no skipping any of them either. The Adam Storm is just starting. What a beautiful talented enlightened being he is! All the best Adam, you deserve all the good things coming your way after working so hard and staying so true to yourself. Keep it going, so many millions love you so much

ianaleah November 05, 2009 | 1:18 PM

Snippets are not of any use to me, they can be misleading HOWEVER, Adam's album has been reviewed by not only Reality Rocks, but a music critic and both review it filled with praise praise praise-magnificant etc. It will be fly.

Adam Phan From Philly November 05, 2009 | 1:13 PM

I heard the snippets and they were amazing. Usually albums have 2-4 tracks that I like, and I use the skip button a lot. I will not be doing that on this album. Each song has a different style and almost a different Adam. He sings rock, pop, electropop, and on Soaked by Muse, almost Broadway. Soaked is my favorite, but I loved almost every track. Adam, you rock. A star is born.