Jordan & Jeff Chat To SheKnows!

SheKnows caught up with this year's Big Brother winner Jordan Lloyd and America's Favorite Houseguest Jeff Schroeder on the set of The Bold and the Beautiful!

The reality TV couple was dolled up for an '80s flashback set to air on the CBS soap on Tuesday, October 27 and they were clearly enjoying the whirlwind of life after Big Brother, but things are about to change. The couple is heading back home today!

"I'm Chicago and she's Charlotte, so we're splitting up," Jeff tells SheKnows "We'll see what happens."

Watch our exclusive video for a preview of their 80s style and to hear what they had to say about life after seclusion, the status of their romance and who gets to go to Hawaii with Jeff.

Exclusive video interview with Big Brother's Jordan and Jeff

Read on for more celebrity news

Grey's Anatomy baby news
Family reacts to Mackenzie Phillips' news
Britney Spears and K-Fed extend their custody agreement

Tags: big brother

Comments

Comments on "Big Brother's Jordan and Jeff exclusive interview"

BABZ October 17, 2009 | 2:22 AM

These two always put a smile on my face - adorable

Fee October 08, 2009 | 9:46 AM

People stop hating Jordan because she's beautiful... She just won $500 she can't be as dumb as you think she is... Jealous people say the dumbest things...

ME October 05, 2009 | 6:51 PM

Sorry Jordan is a ditz and I do not love them. I do not applaud anyone who is happy with being as slow and clueless as she is. Jeff is just appeasing america at this point. It is so obvious he does not want to be tied to her.

ME October 05, 2009 | 6:49 PM

I am so mad that these dum dums are going to be on my soaps. She is dumb as a door knob, and he is stupid for dating her, but to his defense, from the interviews it does not seem like he really wants to be tied down to Jordan, but has to because how the world is reacting to them. He does not want to be the bad guy and just ditch her. When she announced on an interview that they were together for the first time his face was priceless, and he still wont commit to taking her on his Hawaii trip that he won from the show! Now what kind of couple is that? Can we say publicity stunt people, and it is working. Now they are on The Bold and The Beautiful. BLAH. I do not want that ditz on my soaps.

Lynn October 01, 2009 | 4:04 PM

I think an "Amazing Race" appearance by Jordan and Jeff would be great!! They sure captured our hearts on BB.

Sherry September 28, 2009 | 4:24 PM

They are so adorable and what a great idea taking his mom to Hawaii and taking Jordan to a different vacation spot!

Ann September 26, 2009 | 1:49 PM

YES, Amazing Race!!! That would be great!

Mattybb9 September 26, 2009 | 1:43 PM

Jeff said there were a couple why would'nt he look at her she's gorgeous.Jordan is the hottest girl in BB history.If he does'nt take her to Hawaii than he is the one that is dumb.I'd take her dam she's hottttt!!!

mary September 26, 2009 | 1:19 PM

They make me smile...seem like very nice people. They were definitely a breath of fresh air on Big Brother!

EnvyEyes September 26, 2009 | 12:09 PM

Yes! Jeffool isn't taking Jordumb with him to Hawaii! :D What they have won't last once they separate. It's not even a relationship. Jeffool is playing it up for the cameras and Jordumb is just dumb. :D

lala September 26, 2009 | 11:19 AM

oh gosh! toooo cute. they seriously need their own reality show cus we havnt had enough of them.

Monique September 26, 2009 | 8:55 AM

I wonder if their little trip together is an "Amazing Race" adventure?? I hope so.

Karen September 26, 2009 | 5:17 AM

They are adorable! I wish them all the best and luck!

Jane September 25, 2009 | 10:34 PM