Brown On Facebook: Single

Chris Brown responds to allegations he assaulted his girlfriend Rihanna. Although the singer did not specifically address the domestic battery charges, what he did do on his Facebook page speaks volumes.

Chris Brown is in a world of troubleThe singer's Facebook page had his status changed from in a relationship to single.

"You'll begin to see her true colors," Brown posted on theboombox.com -- speaking of Rihanna.

The specifics of the Chris Brown charges against Rihanna thus far include his being arrested for making criminal threats.

A 911 call that has not been made public reportedly includes the sounds of Rihanna screaming in the background, an LAPD source close to the investigation says.

As SheKnows previously reported, the LAPD has a witness (the 911 caller) who heard and saw the entire event. They would not have moved to quickly to charge without the witness.

In the coming days more details will emerge, but what is known thus far of what happened to Rihanna and Chris Brown in that car on that fateful night is that the LAPD witness said he heard Brown say "I'm going to kill you" amongst the screams of terror from Rihanna.

News agencies have gone back over old Rihanna photos and one in particular has raised eyebrows. There a period where Rihanna had bruises on her neck that the world did not seem too concerned to question.

Now, in light of the allegations that Chris Brown was chocking her as part of his assault, old Rihanna bruises are coming under intense scrutiny.

Thus far, Rihanna has cancelled several Asian tour dates due to the situation and of course, she missed the Grammys.

The rumor is swirling through Hollywood that Brown was text messaging and flirting with Paris Hilton. These allegations have not even been close to being confirmed.

There appears to be a history of domestic violence in Chris Brown's past. The singer told Vibe magazine in 2007 that his step father used to beat his mother.

Chris Brown (in back left seat) leaves the LAPD

"He used to hit my mom. He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself," Brown said in the interview. "I remember one night he made her nose bleed."

Brown's past sounds scarily familiar to his present.

Related topics

Rihanna's latest
Chris Brown arrested for beating Rihanna
The Grammy Awards report: where was Rihanna and Chris Brown?

Comments

Comments on "Chris Brown speaks on Rihanna beating allegation"

monique December 21, 2010 | 11:02 AM

every one makes mistakes and they learn from them.rianah new what ever she had and tld chris brown from the beganing. that just aint right owe yeah another thing. most of u have such faul language

nonya November 23, 2009 | 5:41 AM

chris brown shoulda beat her ass that phony! I kno he didnt just come out of nowhere and beat her she must have did something!

minnie June 20, 2009 | 1:12 AM

I mean dumbass

minnie June 20, 2009 | 1:09 AM

first of all spell dummbass right before u call me one and second of all u right no women should beat, but no women should go around giving stuff to people if u know wat I mean!

lovely June 20, 2009 | 1:04 AM

Minnie just shutup no woman desrves to get beat u dumass!

angel eyes June 20, 2009 | 1:02 AM

Rihana was wrong for wat she did but, Chris also should have went about it a different way then beating her. That's a punk move!

minnie June 20, 2009 | 12:58 AM

She needed to get beat 4 wat that nasty tramp did!

cutie March 06, 2009 | 2:41 PM

I DONT CARE BOUT NONE OF THEM I JUS KNO DAT TREY SONGZ IS MY BOO N HE IS FINE

jenn February 28, 2009 | 12:58 PM

I don't believe any of this stuff if you really want to make me believe it show me a video of Chris Brown saying it himself... Give me a video of this supposed "beating" going down. I want proof then i'll believe it.

melissa February 28, 2009 | 9:08 AM

why would chris even do that i know you are influenced by your father but you have to learn right from wrong

Elizabeth February 28, 2009 | 9:04 AM

Chirs has great music, just he turned into his father. But I know what Rihanna went through, and she should press charges because it is still absuse!!!!

Kia Smith February 25, 2009 | 5:01 AM

Pico you have to be the most ingnorant son of a . If someone supports Chris brown you believe they should be domestically abused. That statement cancelled out everything you previously stated. I am not some teeny bopper falling all over this mans words. His music is great for someone his age. I feel the same for Rihanna. Yet I believe there are to sides to this story and they both have not been heard yet. It is never exceptable for a woman or a man to put there hands on each other PERIOD! People need to learn to express there emotions in a humane way. Before everyone begans to comment on this story, give them the chance to tell what really happen.

Syl February 24, 2009 | 8:49 PM

Chris there is no excuse for what you did. You need to seek counseling or any kind of help. You had one of the biggest jobs in entertainment and that was to be a good role model. Before you trying to justify your actions to your fans, first fix yourself and everything else will fall in place.

Kal February 24, 2009 | 10:28 AM

Ari Chris Brown, ari Rihanna , bose ndabona ari imbwa cyane kuko wa mugani iyo baba badafite cash biriya byose ntibyajyaga kuba! Gusa Rihanna yihangane bibaho.

jacqueline February 24, 2009 | 9:55 AM

I think that yes what he did was wrong I do think that but I also think that everyones has there up's and down's in life and that day was Chris Brown's. I just think that everyone needs to leave Chris Brown along cause he already feels bad enough..SO JUST STOPPP TALKING ABOU IT YOU ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE FIRST TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO JUST LAY OFF!!!!!!!

xoxo February 21, 2009 | 12:24 PM

im with rihanna all the way.chris is just being stupid

nicole February 21, 2009 | 11:06 AM

I think that people shouldn't get into Chris and Rihanna's business because if anybody that isn't rich and famous like Chris and Rhihanna would of gotten beaten like they say she did no one would really care or no about it many different people might be going through that situation right now and nobody knows or cares about it and the news and all the other people who are saying and showing the world about how chris beat rihanna only care about makeing money out of the situation.How do u really know if the photo of rihanna face beat up is really real anybody could of made it look like that. I'm not say that it is right to hit a women cause any man who does hit a women is a pussy

soph February 20, 2009 | 4:22 PM

its all real !! a normal argument is fine ( speaking ) but what chris done is going too far rihanna is now proberbly gonna have to have plastic surgery i dislike chris brown as a person but i do like his music im ashamed to say im behind rihanna 100% all the way, chris shouldent have done it

ANIQUE February 20, 2009 | 7:12 AM

I AM NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS !!! IT'S A MONEY MAKING THING. PUBLICITY!!!

john February 19, 2009 | 10:11 PM

Chris Brown is a fagget. How could a "man" do thi s to a women. Hes dirt in my eyes. This huy is the lowest of the low.