Jen Bares All

Jennifer Aniston bared more than her soul for this month's issue of GQ.

Aniston, the ever gorgeous nearly-40-year-old is almost nude on the cover -- and inside -- except for that pesky neck tie. Looking better than many 20-year-old starlets, Jen chats with the magazine about her new love, her old love, and all the rumors.

Calling the relationship between her, ex-husband Brad Pitt and admitted former mistress and now mother hen to his six children Angelina Jolie, she jokes, "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends. No. Can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."

What does Jen think now that both Angelina and Brad have come clean about their relationship starting while Brad was still married -- something both denied for several years?

"Well, you know, that was definitely a confirmation for me of something that wasn't quite confirmed at the time. But listen... You sit there and you... No. No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? Well, how do I say this?... Considering the source, nothing surprises me."

Zing!

She does say that while she and Angelina have absolutely no contact, Jen and Brad still keep in touch occasionally. "When there's something to congratulate or celebrate, there's an exchange," she said. "But there's no charge on it."

And how about that John Mayer character? "Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard... you know, uh 'Your Body' -- that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness to that. It's kind of like, Whoa!"

But no -- she is not having his baby, and the couple so far has no plans to wed.

Jennifer Aniston news

Brad and Jenn reunite
Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer are together again
Jennifer Aniston: SheKnows Top 10 extreme celebrity makeovers

Comments

Comments on "Jennifer Aniston goes nude for GQ"

Harry November 07, 2010 | 12:35 PM

Jenifer Aniston is just an old plain Jane that got lucky.Her marriage to Brad Pitt,was just a publicity stunt any ways.It was done to boost her and his career.Their agents got together and thought that one up.I knew he was going to leave her before it happened.I knew that when he met someone beautiful he would leave her.There are two many beautiful women in Hollywood.Their marriage was just a publicity stunt.

Kris February 10, 2010 | 12:23 PM

There is absolutely nothing "manish" about this picture! Haha! But I see your point Joey. Besides, just because her husband was a fool & dumped her for another woman shouldn't mean she should be compared to "the other woman" for the rest of eternity, she has a much better personality than Angelina Jolie anyway. My husband will LOVE this picture. Kudos to you Jenn...40 is just a number.

Harry Smithson January 18, 2010 | 11:03 AM

One word: PHOTOSHOP.

Joey September 26, 2009 | 9:09 AM

how is a woman with a square jaw, a very ugly smile and crooked nose the hottest woman alive? NOT, alot of the time she looks manish to me.She dopes have a nice figure, but Angelina blows her way

StLCharlie December 17, 2008 | 9:49 PM

Jen Aniston is the prettiest woman in the entire world, period.

john December 15, 2008 | 4:10 PM

" By CASSIE Dec 12, 2008 Time for Jennifer Ainston to go away and enjoy her golden years...Enough already. Lets see her with her frizzy hair no make up and no tan and no touch ups..then you'll see how good she looks..e on." Sounds like someone is jealous...it's ok you can let it out

Sue December 13, 2008 | 11:34 AM

I see no reason for her to go away. She looks great.

Ella December 12, 2008 | 8:49 AM

Good for her!! I think she looks amazing.

jon December 12, 2008 | 8:21 AM

Scary....can't she find anything better to do than pose nude....didn't she do this last Christmas? Time to move along Jen..time and tide waites for no woman.

CASSIE December 12, 2008 | 6:42 AM

Wally December 12, 2008 | 4:22 AM

Real or not....Yeah Baby!!!