Buy Brenda's Bag

Closer fans, it's in the bag!

If you're a fan of "The Closer," you'll want to drop by QVC on July 21 for a very special item. It's a replica of Brenda Leigh Johnson's trademark black bag and it can be yours for only $59.00.

"Brenda has become an icon to her diehard fans," said Tricia Melton, senior vice president of marketing for TBS, TNT and Turner Classic Movies (TCM).  "They've asked for a chance to buy a copy of her bag, and we listened.  We are thrilled to have developed a relationship with QVC to allow fans of "The Closer" to have a piece of the show they love."

Brenda, as played by Kyra Sedgwick, is a former Atlanta detective who moved to Los Angeles to head a special LAPD unit that solves sensitive, high-profile murder cases. She is a top-notch investigator and interrogator, but she also has a complex personal life.

Kyra's character never goes anywhere without her black bag

"The Closer" Tote Bag (QVC item #A84730) will be unveiled on www.QVC.com Tuesday, July 8, and is scheduled to be offered Monday, July 21, at 8 p.m. (ET) during QVC's Fall Fashion Designer Gallery broadcast. The QVC broadcast will include highlight clips from "The Closer", plus behind-the-scenes footage from the series promoting the new season on TNT.

"The Closer" will be back with all new episodes starting Monday, July 14, at 9 pm on TNT.

Editor's note: Be sure to visit SheKnows next week for my in-depth interview with Kyra Sedgwick and reviews of "The Closer" and "Saving Grace" before their July 14 premiere.

Hint: television is rarely this perfect!

Recent television features

The SheKnows interview with "Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester
So You Think You Can Dance recap
Daytime Emmy winners are a varied group

Comments

Comments on "The Closer tote bag is coming to QVC"

Pam Mintchell May 04, 2013 | 4:07 PM

Is QVC ever going to have the black bag carried by Kyra Sedgwick on the Closer available for sale, I really would love to purchase this item.

dors March 04, 2013 | 4:33 PM

Please get the Closer Bag again, or let me know who had it so I can find one. Thanks

Joanne February 15, 2013 | 6:25 PM

Please sell the closer bag again so I can buy it! where is it!

brenda augustin January 27, 2013 | 10:30 AM

Please bring the Brenda Leigh Johnson bag back again or do you know anywhere to buy on? Thank you!!

Vicki January 04, 2013 | 10:49 AM

I also would love to have the Brenda bag..........please offer it again and let me know when and where.

Mary Ann Shirley August 16, 2012 | 5:35 AM

I am looking for the black tote that was carried by the Closer. I have searched everywhere and eveybpdy is out and say they will not offer it again. Is there any place I can get this tote.

teddy bear August 14, 2012 | 2:00 PM

Please, please, please bring back the Brenda bag. i missed out last time and have been looking for one for a couple of years. since it is so popular especially since it was highlighted in the last show, its time. I'm sure you would sale out again and make a lot of money.

Pat Peller August 14, 2012 | 12:14 PM

are you going to get the "Brenda Bag" again now that the show is over it's even more popular and I missed out the last time?

marilyn stone August 27, 2010 | 3:59 PM

are you goinr to get the bag again for sale because i need two of them