Would you like to own a Sweet P original worn by Kat Von D? How about an original Chris March or a design by Michael Knight? You know I'm going to say, "you totally can," thanks to Bravo.
On June 12, Bravo will be auctioning off gowns designed by "Project Runway" stars that were worn during the taping of their upcoming special "The A-List Awards." Here's what's going on the block.
· Candace Bushnell and season 2 designer Daniel Franco
· Holly Kiser and season 4 finalist Chris March
· Kathy Griffin and season 2 designer Nick Verreos
· Katrina Smirnoff and season 3 finalist and "Fan Favorite" Michael Knight
· Kat Von D and season 4 finalist Sweet P
· Niki Taylor and season 3 finalist Laura Bennett
· Nikki Blonsky and season 3 designer Malan Breton
· Rebecca Budig and season 3 designer Alison Kelly
Bravo brings viewers an iconic night celebrating the best in food, fashion, design, beauty and pop culture with its first ever "The A-List Awards," honoring those who have made an indelible mark in the arts, and showcasing some of the leading creative minds working today. Hosted by "My Life on the D-List" star Kathy Griffin, "The A-List Awards," taped at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, premieres on Bravo on Thursday, June 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, and a special red carpet pre-show hosted by Tim Gunn airs at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT.
The auction will run on Bravotv.com from June 12 to the 19th and the proceeds will benefit UNICEF's relief efforts in Myanmar.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!