Sharon Stone Has
Nothing On You?

It's so good to be bad!

Are you a bad girl like Sharon?Do you play by your own rules? Not afraid to speak your mind? Happy to end up in the spotlight? Then you might be the next "Bad Girl." Do you make Sharon Stone blush?

Oxygen is looking for the next "Bad Girl," so this is your chance to prove you've got what it takes. You can attend an open casting call in New York or Atlanta, or submit a video audition through the website. Visit "The Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen for detailed casting information.

While you're there, get your "Bad Girls" fix with never-before-seen casting videos from season two, and join the All Access mobile club so you can be bad 24 /7.

At Oxygen, it's good to be bad.

Check out SheKnows recent TV stories

American Idol stars get risky
Will Lauren Conrad make the A List?
Gossip Girl's bad girl, Michelle Trachtenberg, kisses and tells in this SheKnows interview

Comments

Comments on "Casting Call: Bad Girls on Oxygen"

lashawna April 24, 2012 | 6:48 PM

If casted for "Bad Girls Club", I think I'd be a great addition to the house simply 'cause I'd be one of the few that understands that the show isn't all about being the loudest, toughest, or baddest , but to actually change. I'm gonna' hold my own if it comes down to that point, but I'm not going to seek the drama unless I find it completely necessary.

Lola April 13, 2010 | 11:39 AM

I know I might have missed the casting call. But I hope I am able To catch the next one in the future. I'm always repin my city to the fullist where eva and how eva Louisville Kentucky all day! So what's up?

commonsense July 20, 2009 | 6:56 PM

Kayla was terrified of Tiffany. The Amber's were racist and the rest of the girls were lame. I thought the show was called the bad girls club not the promiscuous, insecure, white trash show. For the exception of Tiffany these girl don't no what its like to fight on a daily basis just to defend your own. And how to handle a problem that leads to an altercation. All these girls know how to do is talk behind your back instead of saying in your face. And if your Amber B then your a pathetic and wait for the only black girl to be your body guard because you can't defend yourself. C'mon, giving a blow job on television doesn't make you bad. Coming out of an mental institution doesn't make you bad either and finally having the guts to fight only when your jumping someone (Aliea) does not make you bad.

Colt R. April 21, 2009 | 5:09 PM

They should really throw a guy in here. *Me*!!

brown bombshell April 07, 2009 | 5:33 AM

I got called to be interviewed to be on the show, doest anyone knw wht kind of question's they are gonna ask? not scared, i just wanna be prepared.

Chi-Town's BADDEST BITCH (Roselands finest) April 04, 2009 | 12:36 PM

a REAL bad girl is a WOMAN who takes NOBODY'S . a LADY who knows how to conduct herself in public, until she's pushed to her limits. She's REAL all the time, and being REAL (4 those who dont know) means that you say what you mean, you mean what you say, and you damn sure dont bite your words or your tongue 4 no one. Being a bussa dont make you bad, it makes you busted! (keep THAT in mind 4 next season). a true bad girl knows how to conduct herself around ANYONE. she can B whomever she needs to B in the light that she wants to B portrayed. She's y as all hell (like me) and even finer (me, again) Bad Girls Club aint seen a BAD LIKE ME!!!!

sheshe08 April 02, 2009 | 12:08 PM

the problem is that it iz toooo much haters in this world.. we need to be focusing on the bigger picture. like ur plans for life.

BarbieDoll March 30, 2009 | 9:04 PM

When is the casting call for season 4. I cannot find the link, can someone help me please Dolls..??

yuruby conteras aka yami March 30, 2009 | 11:22 AM

I am one of the badest girls you could ever meet. there's not much i can say cauze my work speaks for it's self and it has for a long time now. me being apart of season 4 will help me be a better person and i am so ready for that. i would love to be on bad girls season 4 oh yea.... i also get what i want so lets make it happen!

renieshea March 27, 2009 | 7:10 AM

yeah have anybody find out when is the casting yet?

Vanessa March 23, 2009 | 11:25 PM

Bad Girls Club needs a smart but tough PuertoRiquena who can handle her own ! I'm not much for the talk so ill keep it short ! I represent Brooklyn all the way! Born in Mayaguez PuertoRico curently reside in NJ. I am reserved and posed but don't cross me because I'm a bad girl at heart!

Mal March 11, 2009 | 8:20 PM

When is the next casting call???

nic March 11, 2009 | 9:03 AM

I find all these comments quite funny. None of u dummies have a clue what a bad girl really is. First, a BG is flawless in her attire pumped up in her stilettos everyday. Second, she is ambitious, devious, and motivated to conquer the world by any means neccessary. The person is just the means to end. Third, she sees no competition and doesn't recognize the word no. Her image and rep is everything cause the goal is to sit all the haters and lames down always!! A BG is simply the one who is always gossiped about, Rocks the flyest gear, plays with men like toys and eat losers chicks like you s leaving these lame ass comments for lunch before she takes a shot of that nuvo! Lmmao yes baby I b tht...

brittani March 10, 2009 | 9:49 PM

i would love to be on the show ! i fel like i have alot of growing to do and seeing the show shows me how i act and carry my self and i feel like being around others and seeing how they act will probably help me. its hard to not be bad! i want to show the world a real bad girl whos been locked up for fighting whos been in real life bad scenes but i can be classy,sassy and oh so nasty.lol! i need it for my daughters sake to grow up! help me oxygen channel!

christin the true DivA March 07, 2009 | 7:49 PM

IM SURE ALL THE GIRLS ON HERE HAVE SAID THAT THEY ARE THE BADDEST BI**HES HERE AND HOW THEY WILL ROCK THE NEXT SEASON'S WORLD, BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHING. KING KONG ANT GOT SH*T ON ME. SOMETIMES I WOULD WATCH THE SHOWS AND WOULD WANT TO THROW MY TV ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE I WOULD WANT TO BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT TENIESHA HER FAT LOUD ASS SHE HAD ALL THAT TALK BUT LET A BUMB BEAT HER UP LOL. AND THROUGH THE WHOLE TIME SHE JUST TALKED A BUNCH OF SHI* AND THE REALLY DIDNT DO ANYTHING. IM TIRED OF ** ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY GETTING ON THE SHOW, BUT NO BODY FROM PHILLY NEVER GETS THE LIMELIGHT, AND YALL ALL KNOW THAT PHILLY RIDE THE HARDEST, FO REAL.WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF, AND IF YALL ARE READY FOR SOME TRUE RATINGS GET THIS RIGHT HERE, I'LL BE WAITING.

Angie aka Boss Lady March 03, 2009 | 4:13 PM

whats up bcg!! I know im a bad girl but more so a boss lady. Im not the biggest I am that . I do what i want when i want how i want and dont care. If you got a problem with it keep it to yourself because your wasting your time telling me. Its fallin on deaf ears. I think I would be great for the bad girls club. Im me great personality, dont hide nothing, dont follow anyone. Its all bout me and my own if you positive then that cool with me but dont need any negativity. I been on my own since i was 18 in 21 now and still takin care of myself. I know I'd be the newest thing comin freshness ya digg. time to bring some Jersey flava to the bad girls club

kell February 24, 2009 | 5:27 PM

Okay first off just because you can bark doesn't mean your a bad girl. These girls bark a whole lot but I don't see no bite, from any girl. I haven't meant a real in my entire life and that's sad. I do what I want when I want and I don't give a damn what anyone says about it. I do what I want because it puts a smile on my face, these other fake es can kiss my ass. They call me a ticking tomb bomb and everyone who knows me will tell you, she's quiet for a reason. I will break you down, but ill be your best friend. I'm a decent girl, with bad habits, and yes they get me in trouble;);)

Jenn February 19, 2009 | 4:52 PM

I think i should be on this season of the bgc because im the tru definition of a bad girl. my whole life done been a struggle aint been an easy road for a chick like me. I started hustlin at 13 i done been shot at stabbed done had hella fights. I dont take from n e one if u dont like me do sumthin bout it or shut ya mouth. I cant stand fake coward ass individuals im quick to pull sum1 hoe card. anger management aint work for me and i know i need a change so maybe this will work for me. im not in it for the fame or the glamour cause that aint real life im in it to try n change for my shawty! so she dont ever go thru the thangs i been thru.

taraavants February 12, 2009 | 5:34 PM

I think I would br PERFECT for this show! I am y and crazy as hell yall would have number one ratings if they could watch me! I would give eveybody something to talk about. Theres no one like me :)(

Elizabeth February 12, 2009 | 2:36 PM

There are many different types of Bad Girls. Me on the other hand is an unusual type of Bad Girl. See my Bad Girl tendencies are: 1. y and oh so Gorgeous and will steal your man at 1st eyesight. 2. Angel/Devil- I got that 2 sided type of mentality on the outside you see this sweet, pretty, innocent Angel. But once you get to know me, you'll begin to realize how much of a Bad Girl I really am. People call me lowdown, I can hold a grudge some serious and WILL DRINK YOU UNDER THE TABLE. Ima Diva type bad . You es dont know BAD until you meet MEMPHIS FINEST BAD