As presented by Democratic Presidential Candidate Sen. Hillary Clinton on the Monday, May 5 broadcast of "The Last Show with David Letterman" on CBS television.
10. We have more Dakotas than every other country combined.
9. Canadian bacon: soggy and chewy; American bacon: crisp and delicious!
8. Thanks to the Internet, I can order new pantsuits 24/7 - there's your pantsuit joke, Dave. Are you happy now?
7. 232 years and not one cookie shortage.
5. Did I mention the soup? Mmm, soup.
4. Did you know former President Teddy Roosevelt was an American?
3. Where else can you get a car painted for $29.95?
2. Is this the part where I say, "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"?
1. Apparently anyone can get a talk show.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!