The MTV Video Music Awards proved to be the place where another Swift stole the spotlight: Taylor's younger brother, Austin.
The hunky sibling grabbed headlines Monday when Tay's BFF, Lorde, tweeted about his response to being invited to the Republic Records VMAs after party.
"At the after party, Austin leaned down from the banquette heaving with models in VIP to whisper in Taylor's ear, ‘We grew up on a FARM!!'" Lorde wrote. "Way cuteeeee."
But in addition to being hot and humble, there's plenty more to know about Austin Swift. Here are 13 of our favorite facts about the lesser-known Swift.
1. He actually did grow up on a farm.
2. He parties hard with his sister and her famous friends.
3. He's a world traveler.
4. He has no idea what to do with a full set of vowels in Scrabble.
5. He likes to hike.
6. He's a San Francisco fan.
7. He's an actor.
8. He's close to his sister and he calls her "Teffy."
9. He's as much of a cat lady as his sister is.
Patiently awaiting the day when she's old and fat enough to make anyone that holds her look like a Bond villain pic.twitter.com/Qjvia0ZrPs— Austin Swift (@austinswift7) August 10, 2014
10. He really likes teasing Taylor.
11. He's very punny.
Thought this up in class today. It's so stupid but I really do love puns. pic.twitter.com/HTJQSYa6s6— Austin Swift (@austinswift7) February 7, 2014
12. He's a Stones fan.
Rolling Stones in Chicago, so much epic going on right now pic.twitter.com/OU18eHzwRJ— Austin Swift (@austinswift7) June 4, 2013
13. He deals with stress the same way we do: ice cream.
The best way to deal with finals week pressure is to eat like the world is about to end pic.twitter.com/rJRnsA4vdN— Austin Swift (@austinswift7) May 1, 2013
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!