Bieber's Bad Month

Cops may have found a lot more than eggs at Justin Bieber's house last week — and it sounds like he's now on the outs with Selena Gomez, too.

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber's very bad January has gotten worse as details of the police raid and private texts between him and Selena Gomez have hit the press — and both hint at a major drug problem.

According to an unidentified police source, cops found two cookie jars filled with pot and drug paraphernalia, including empty codeine bottles and Fanta bottles that appeared to be stained by "sizzurp."

Justin Bieber arrested for DUI >>

However, the dozen detectives on-scene could not open the jars because that would go beyond the scope of their original search warrant, the insider told TMZ.

"It's pretty widely known the kid smokes weed,' Lt. David Thompson, the lead detective on the case, told The Daily News last week.

'We're not doing some big sting on Justin Bieber," Thompson said. "We didn't go opening containers and pulling out drawers. This was about the egging."

Bieber's cohort Lil Za was arrested on suspicion of possession of illegal narcotics, including cocaine, Xanax and Molly.

Adding to Bieber's woes are text messages purported to be between him and Selena Gomez, in which he comes across as an insufferable jerk who tries to use pictures of his penis to sweet-talk his girl into coming back to him.

According to RadarOnline, the exchange between the on-again, off-again couple quickly degenerated into name-calling when it became clear that Gomez was not going to fall for Bieber's adolescent antics anymore.

Justin Bieber bares a full-teeth grin in mug shot >>

Justin: Baby come on. I love you.

Selena: I don't buy that bulls*** anymore
I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance
All my friends were right. You're such an a******

Justin: You're all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.

Selena: U r a drug addict. U need help.

Justin: Come on. Don't tell me you don't miss this [Insert photo of erect penis]

Selena: Stop it
You need to listen to scooter and go to rehab. U r sick.

Justin: Rehab? Fuck that! I make that f***** so much money.
Cum on baby. [Insert photo of penis]

Selena: Why r u sending these to me. We r done
And how can you let za take the fall for your actions
U need to grow the f*** up
I hope you get jail time. U deserve it at this point

Justin: F*** YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B****!!!'

Selena: Good!!! Go "retire" or whatever bulls*** attention ur trying to get

Justin: Can't hear you over my cash, babe! You're only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows. Bye.

Selena: I know all about Kristina btw
F*** u

Justin: Nah. Go f*** someone else. Keep that talentless pussy away from me!

Charming.

According to Bieber's camp, the texts are fake and came from someone in the singer's camp who is turning on him. Gomez's peeps have not yet commented.

Image courtesy Justin Bieber/Instagram

Read more Justin Bieber

VIDEO: Settle down, Beliebers, Justin Bieber is not retiring
Did Justin Bieber call his fan a beached whale?
Justin Bieber fans drive Lauren Pope away

Comments

Comments on "Justin Bieber: Jars of weed & leaked sexts to Selena Gomez"

saaaywhat January 22, 2014 | 6:58 PM

ONG WTF! i dnt believe any of this ---- here especially the txt messages! i cant imagine Selena Gomez or Justin Beiber texting each other like this, even if they are extreamly hurt and angry! sorry but this is an unreliable source theres no proof this texts were from them two

Sylvia January 22, 2014 | 12:34 PM

Of course this is real! Of course he does drugs! Of course he smokes pot! Don't act suprised by the spoiled brat. He even uses The Lung Cleaner. Clear evidence that he is always high on drugs

Chris January 22, 2014 | 8:18 AM

Justin Bieber is a spoiled brat that let all that money go to his head and let all the people around him influence him into making bad decisions. The truth hurts sometimes.

Umamah January 22, 2014 | 6:48 AM

stop it guys, stop arguing! if this was real, why would Justin be completely normal? Justin actually never did these, and he won't ever message selena like that, he loves her, shut your dumb comments! ugh. media lies, we all know to get attention..

Jayontias January 22, 2014 | 6:03 AM

justin is so sick he is digusting for doing what he has been doing but i dont think he deserves jail time he wont last a week in jail with that pretty little face and btw SELENA GOMAZ

maxp January 22, 2014 | 4:06 AM

Justin and Selena are Deeply in Love, those who think (media,gossiper) are the fools ...If selena broke up or any girl has a breakup i don't think she would ever go back...she having her good success...

maxpc January 22, 2014 | 4:02 AM

This chat is fake....if justin still lovin her he would send that private part pic....

Jennifer January 22, 2014 | 3:30 AM

Selena is literally correct here! Even tho I'm a belieber but still Justin needs to go to rehab! Please Justin stop doing drugs!! Poor Sl

seriously January 21, 2014 | 3:19 PM

That text conversation is ridiculously fake. It's a very contrived conversation, plus "Selena" switches between using "you" and "U" throughout. In reality people are more consistent with their wording and sentence structure.

I January 21, 2014 | 8:51 AM

Selena is totally correct, justin is just trying to get attention.

Evanshi January 21, 2014 | 6:44 AM

selena is correct on her place justin shouldn't do this thin with her although her friends said her no TO GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE SHE DID THAT BUT WHAT DID JUSTIN DID HE DESERVES THAT I KNO JB AFTER READING THIS COMMENT U 'LL BE SHOCKED THOUGH I M A BELEIBER I 'M NOT A LYER AT ALL

MaryDtn9 January 21, 2014 | 5:20 AM

WHATEVER! Just a bunch of stalkers and bullies generating noise to keep themselves employed at others expense. So sad. So sick. MYOB

nothin January 20, 2014 | 9:48 PM