Ooh La La! The 100th Episode Is Steamy

The 100th episode may mark another milestone in The Vampire Diaries' history. It may be the episode where Klaus and Caroline finally get together!

Klaus and Caroline may finally hook-up when The Vampire Diaries returns

The Vampire Diaries is setting the stage for Caroline (Candice Accola) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) to finally do more than have some serious chemistry. The show will return Jan. 23 on The CW, not just with a new episode, but the 100th episode. And wouldn't it just be even more of an epic occasion if they sealed it with a much-sought-after kiss?

Caroline has long spurned Klaus' advances, and the two seemed to be done for good when Klaus moved to New Orleans and got his own show with The Originals.

Out of the coffin: The Vampire Diaries is getting its first gay character >>

Now we know there's still hope, and it looks like the writers won't be letting us down.

It has been confirmed that Klaus will be returning to Mystic Falls at some point during Season 5. Now, The CW is raising even more speculations about the potential couple's future by releasing a synopsis for the show's return:

As she faces a new crisis, Katherine (Nina Dobrev) remembers the traumatic night in 1490 when she gave birth to the daughter who was immediately taken from her. Stefan (Paul Wesley) lets Elena, Caroline and Bonnie (Kat Graham) know that Katherine's health has taken a turn for the worse, while Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) discuss some of Katherine's most notorious moments. Nadia comes up with a frightening plan to protect her mother, and Stefan and Elena are forced to help her. Meanwhile, Caroline is mortified when she realizes she forgot to fill Elena in on the latest shocking gossip, then indulges in a little scandalous behavior of her own. Finally, Elena and Katherine share an unexpected moment of connection.

The Vampire Diaries' shocking hookup spoiler >>

Here's what we're thinking happens:

Everyone gets wrapped up in the fact that Katherine is dying so when Klaus comes strolling into town, Caroline doesn't exactly have the chance to break the news. He probably shows up on campus while Elena and the rest of the gang are already at the Salvatore house trying to devise a plan to save Katherine. After Nadia enacts a plan to save mommy dearest, Caroline and Klaus finally have their moment!

Another reason we think Klaus will be heading back to Mystic Falls so soon is that The Originals returns with new episodes Jan. 14, which gives the show two new episodes ahead of The Vampire Diaries' return. That's more than enough time to give Klaus a good plot-driven reason to return to Mystic Falls and Caroline.

Although The Vampire Diaries is keeping a tight lid on just exactly when Klaus will return, we think the 100th episode is the perfect occasion.

TELL US

Do you think Klaus and Caroline will finally get together in the 100th episode of The Vampire Diaries?

Image courtesy of The CW

Comments

Comments on "Will The Vampire Diaries ' Klaus and Caroline hook up?"

ekta January 13, 2014 | 2:54 AM

klaroline i want them so bad please get them right now 100th episode gonna be the best episode i hope klaus take caroline to new orleans with him it's gonna be funnnnnnnn so excited haha

caroline January 13, 2014 | 12:59 AM

klaroline.....oh GOD!!!....u guys make me want to have a Klaus of my own...the 100th episode is really the perfect moment to make it last..i love the both of you together

Megan January 12, 2014 | 6:55 PM

I definitely can't wait for the Klaroline relationship to become more serious. And I hope so, so, so badly that they truely do kiss in this next season! That would literaly make me melt! Caroline and Klaus are my favorite couple in VDs apart from Damon and Elena. OMG, so excited!!!!!!!!

jennifer January 12, 2014 | 10:28 AM

klaroline please make it happen- I`m melting down here!!!!

CCarolinee January 11, 2014 | 8:54 AM

~~~KLAROLINE~~~ PLZ I WANT KLAROLINE :)))))

melanie January 11, 2014 | 7:46 AM

Klaroline!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

melanie January 11, 2014 | 7:37 AM

I want Klaroline to have a intense or beautiful moment. I would like them to kiss and only kiss because when they do have I want Caroline to be ready to embrace Klaus and not regret sleeping with him beside I love the tension between them. I don't want no other love interest for her I think she should be alone for a while and figure out what she wants in her life romantically and non romanticaly that is why I'am happy that she will be getting a friend whom I'am hoping is a brother that she never knew she had because her father years earlier had a son for whatever reason personally I think it would be a nice twist for and gives her a nice family storyline but if it turns out he is just going to be a friend that would be great. I'am also hoping that reason Klaus returns it is to get Caroline help with something that will eventually get her to crossover to The Originals at times or just permanently. I do hope that Caroline hears everything about the baby thing because I don't want her to be lied to by Klaus.

Kelli January 11, 2014 | 2:24 AM

Klaroline PLEASE! They are and will always be my OTP. I've heard rumors that a couple with a devout shipping will FINALLY kiss, that "it will be epic, one of them will freak out, and then one will get a new love interest." My theory is that Caroline is the one to both freak out and get a new love interest. I can easily see her freaking out and I've heard that Enzo might be her new love interest. REGARDLESS if Caroline/Enzo have a romance and Klaus/Cami have a romance - it won't last. I still see Klaroline as endgame and this kiss finally happening is just going to give me enough to get through however many Seasons I have to wait for my Klaroline heart to be happy and for them to finally be together =)