But What About Neal?

After tons of speculating (and wishing), fans of Once Upon a Time are finally going to get what they've always wanted: an Emma-and-Hook hookup.

Once Upon a Time

Did you hear that? That was the sound of millions of Once Upon a Time fans squealing with joy. The celebration arose from finding out that the show's most-shipped couple was finally going to share a romantic moment.

Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are getting married! >>

Entertainment Weekly's website posted exclusive photos that showed Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) kissing for the first time.

Along with the rest of fandom, Morrison wasn't really surprised by the kiss in the show's Oct. 27 episode, which will be very Hook-centric.

"I kind of knew at some point it was coming," Morrison told EW. "I knew from all the way back, when they brought both Michael Raymond-James and Colin O'Donoghue on, that it was always the intention to create some sort of love triangle with the two of them and Emma having a very legitimate pull between those two men."

Once Upon a Time Season 3 news: 1 Arrives and 1 returns >>

"So I kind of was anticipating something coming — I just wasn't sure what and I wasn't sure how," Morrison continued. "So I definitely thought that it was an excellent moment for them to have an unexpected kiss."

O'Donoghue agreed that he knew it was coming as well.

"I think there was always something there between the characters. So it's definitely something that was in the background, and I'm sure it's something some of the fans have wanted to see since my first episode."

While many fans are excited for the Emma "Hookup," others might be crying foul on behalf of her other love. Poor Neal fought his way to Neverland in a quest to save his son and get back to the woman he loves. What will happen when he finds out that Hook has been locking lips with the mother of his child? Only time will tell which two out of the love triangle will end up with a happy ending.

Once Upon a Time Season 2 finale recap: Everything changes >>

What do you think of the news about an Emma-and-Hook kiss?

Image courtesy of ABC

Comments

Comments on "Once Upon a Time : Is Emma finally Hook-ing up?"

Lynzzi March 02, 2014 | 11:38 AM

No. Hook is ok but Jefferson/Mad Hatter would be better for Emma! Sebastian Stan is brilliant and their chemistry is great.

jessie January 08, 2014 | 5:08 PM

I have been watching the show for a while now and when there's a couple in a TV show and I like them together I hope they stay together. Emma and Neal when I saw the episode of how they met and how they fell in love that just blew me up I knew straight away that they were ment to be. Neal and Emma not be together in real life but there characters show that they love each other. But then to the bad part as I get to where Emma kisses hook I fell apart I was so mad I could throw my TV out the window. Now as I wait I hope the lost lovers of Emma and Neal will find each other in the end and love each other again.

naty October 24, 2013 | 8:29 PM

HOOK AND EMMA!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS

Katie October 21, 2013 | 1:11 PM

Am I the only one who says viva la Swan Queen? But if I had to choose...you go Hook. Gawd. So much better then Swanfire. And Hook is essentially a male version of Regina. So...eh. My final answer is... Swan Queen will prevail, but Captain Swan is bearable for now.

Stroud October 21, 2013 | 8:58 AM

Emma and Hook! I'm calling it now, people! This is TV's new power couple! I can't believe I almost quit watching Once Upon A Time last year. I'm so glad I stuck around. I WILL NOT miss this episode!

Hooker4life October 21, 2013 | 8:45 AM

OMG!!!!! SCREW NEAL, EMMA AND HOOK ALL THE WAY! I really do hope Emma and Hook's relationship is the main couple in the show, I feel like Neal hasn't really been there for Emma. Plus, Neal's relationship with Tamara, he loved her and he let go of Emma, while she never let go. He wasn't even there for his son's life! I feel like it isn't fair for him to just cut in and mess everything up. Anyways, Hook's ual innuendos are the thing many fans look forward to while watching the show. Hook and Emma have amazing chemistry, even though Emma just now realized how Hook feels about her. The writers of Hook's dialogue + Colin O'Donoghue make a phenomenal Captain Hook! And Colin O'Donoghue is just plain y! GO FOR THE GIRL, HOOK! KEEP USING THEM INNUENDOS!

leona welsh October 21, 2013 | 5:47 AM

about time :D Im so hoping hook and emma stay as the main couple as Neil has been less stronger towards emma and he wasnt there for her when she needed someone :) x

lily October 21, 2013 | 1:25 AM

It's about bloody time!! Finally the epic love story begins!

October 21, 2013 | 12:38 AM

I say "HELL YES! IT´S ABOUT BLOODY TIME"!!! That kiss is hot, beautiful and... I mean, they´re kissing each other like the world is ending. Also, I´m soooooooooooooo happy we get to see more Killian Jones than Hook when Emma is around. Gah...

Bea October 21, 2013 | 12:04 AM

EMMA AND HOOOOOOOOKKKK!!!!! FINALLY!!! THAT WAS SOOO HOT!!!