No one knows yet what happened between Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus to cause them to end their engagement, but it looks like there is already a new woman in the picture. Eiza Gonzalez may have been in the right place at the right time, or she may have been what Hemsworth needed as his engagement to Cyrus crumbled around him.
1. Gonzalez is a well-known Spanish-language telenova star, but is mostly unknown in Hollywood.
2. The 23-year-old recently talked about what she wants in a man, saying she likes men who have her appetite, enjoy deep talks and walks in the rain, according to Fox News Latino.
3. She loves her friends. Gonzalez has numerous photos of her friendships on her Twitter and Instagram accounts.
This photo was captioned, "I get by with a little help from my friends ! #BestFriends @pabloahum always makes me smile !!"
4. Gonzalez landed her first big role at the age of 16, in Lola… Erase una Vez (or, Lola... Once Upon a Time).
5. She has since built her acting career, and has also starred in the crime drama Mujeres Asesinas, or Female Assassins.
6. Gonzalez once appeared on Sesame Street Mexico. Watch the a-mazing video here.
7. Gonzalez was dating a Mexican businessman, Pepe Diaz, until earlier this summer. She tweeted back in August about her break-up with Diaz and how she was looking forward to the future.
Les platico que estoy soltera desde hace más de un mes! Feliz cerrando un ciclo por que viene uno increíble!!! Q me tiene muy emocionada— Eiza Gonzalez Reyna (@eizamusica) August 12, 2013
The tweet says she has been single for a month, and is happy to be closing a chapter of her life.
8. She is not a stranger to the U.S., having lived in New York City. She has also lived in Mexico City and Buenos Aires.
9. Gonzalez is fluent in social media. She is regularly tweeting and Instagramming about her career, and even her personal life. She seems to know exactly what to give her fans.
10. She has also launched her singing career by releasing a solo album, Contracorriente.
It looks like Gonzalez is looking on starting over. She recently over to Los Angeles to expand her career, and obviously had no problem making friends.
The actress was spotted out with Hemsworth not once, but twice. She was photographed with him during a weekend in Las Vegas (before he and Cyrus announced their break-up) and then again on Monday in Los Angeles.
Their relationship is still a mystery, but it looks like Hemsworth is doing what he can to move on from a relationship he has been in for the last four years.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!