Is Robin Thicke cheating on his longtime partner and wife Paula Patton? Do they have an open marriage? Do they swing? What is going on with his hand up this girl's skirt? We don't know and they're not telling, but until then, we can dig up some dirt on his maybe mistress Lana Scolaro from clues in her own social media feeds.
1. She has one of those yappy little purse dogs. Its name is Miso and Scolaro says it is her "first best friend in New York."
2. Originally from London, she's now a NYC party girl. According to her Twitter account, she moved to the Big Apple this year.
3. She hates loud Arab music.
4. She's not joining PETA anytime soon. This Instagram shot from August shows her choosing between six fur coats at Barney's.
5. She has expensive taste in bags. Here she is pictured with about $50,000 worth of Birkins and Louis Vuitton.
6. Her expensive lifestyle is not financed by her own job, because she doesn't appear to have one. The source of the cash for those private jets, lavish vacations and pricey wardrobe is unclear since her LinkedIn profile shows no employment history. Why create an account only to leave it blank?
7. But she is at least getting an education. She posted her acceptance letter to Parsons The New School for Design, a prestigious and expensive art school, for fall of 2013.
8. She loves taking selfies. Photo after photo after photo on her Instagram is a selfie showing her flat abs, Ibiza tan and, as of August 2012, bigger boobs.
9. She smokes. A lot. Not just at night with a drink in her hand. In broad daylight while doing non-partying things. So no "I'm a social smoker" excuses allowed.
10. She loves the nightlife, she loves to boogie. Photo after photo on her Instagram page shows Scolaro bouncing from one party to the next, hitting hot nightspots from new York to London to Ibiza to Monaco.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!