SECTIONS
What would you like to know?

10 Hilarious quotes that could only come from Jennifer Lawrence

Meagan Morris is an entertainment and lifestyle journalist living in New York City. In addition to SheKnows, Morris contributes to many publications including The New York Times, Yahoo! News, PopEater, NBC New York and Spinner. Follow he...

S*** J. Law says

Basically, everything that comes out of Jennifer Lawrence's mouth is comedic gold. It was difficult, but we managed to whittle down the list to 10 of her most hilarious comments over the past couple of years.

On being Jack's new girlfriend

S*** J. Law says

Jennifer Lawrence's mouth almost earned her a new boyfriend at the 2013 Oscars.

"I loved you in the movie. It was great. You look like an old girlfriend of mine," Jack Nicholson told Lawrence.

"Oh really? Do I look like a new girlfriend?" she shot back.

"Thought about it."

Jennifer Lawrence: Fame made me a homebody >>

On setting up Bradley Cooper

S*** J. Law says

"I feel like all I've been doing lately is setting him up," she said of helping Bradley Cooper find a girlfriend. "I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.'"

On the upside of falling at the Oscars

S*** J. Law says

"Anybody who makes fun of me [for falling], I'm just gonna go, 'Yeah, and then I got touched by Hugh Jackman."

VIDEO: Jennifer Lawrence gets starstruck around Jeff Bridges >>

On her bouncy boobs

S*** J. Law says

"I think people are fascinated with breasts that bounce. They are so used to seeing [fake ones]. People are confused [that mine bounce]! My breasts have a life of their own."

On why Honey Boo Boo is deadly

S*** J. Law says

"I thought it was saying, 'Boo Boo.' So I was like, 'Well, does that mean there’s Honey Boo Boo?' So I started craning my neck and then I saw a little girl."

It wasn't Honey Boo Boo. She rear-ended the car... and quickly apologized.

"I’m sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo," she explained.

Online daters want Jennifer Lawrence to join Match.com >>

On exercising

S*** J. Law says

"I hate saying, 'I like exercising' — I want to punch people who say that," she told Glamour.

On her "chubby" fingers

S*** J. Law says

On the red carpet at the 2013 Academy Awards: "Chubby fingers, though... Look! DAH! DAH! DAH!"

On her lack of interview skills

S*** J. Law says

"I picked up an issue of Cosmopolitan the other day that had tips for job interviews, because I was like, ‘I need to get better at interviews.’ The article was basically about how to get someone not to hate you in 20 minutes. Every single thing they told you not to do, I was like, ‘I do that every day," she joked to Interview.

Jennifer Lawrence's new haircut is Miley Cyrus approved >>

On keeping a level head

S*** J. Law says

"Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid," she told Vanity Fair. "Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.’"

On farts

S*** J. Law says

"As soon as somebody farts around me, I think it’s hilarious. This is something my brothers did that now the boys at work are obsessed with. You cup it, and then you throw it in someone’s face and say, ‘Take a bite out of that cheeseburger!’"

Tell us

What is your favorite outrageous Jennifer Lawrence quote? Sound off below!

Photo credit: WENN.com
Tagged in
Comments
Hot
New in Entertainment

And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .

SheKnows is making some changes!