Melissa Rivers Hosts The Affair

Joan Rivers is ready for love, again, and she's doing it Bachelorette-style.

Joan Rivers -- Romancing The Joan

After more than 15 years as a single woman, Joan Rivers is ready to try her luck at love once again and she's doing it for all the world to see! Starting in September, Rivers will star in an all new webseries on SheKnows TV, Romancing the Joan.

Romancing the Joan will highlight eight eligible (and yummy) bachelors parading around in front of Rivers in an effort to win her heart. They'll have mere minutes to make their first impression before she makes the first cut. Joan gave it to us (mostly) straight about the kind of guy she wanted when she told us why she decided to do the show.

Oh, Joan! Have you seen what she has to say about love and sex? >>

"How else am I going to hook up with rich black guys," Joan quipped. Oh my!

Hosting the entire extravaganza will be the world's other famous Rivers, Joan's daughter Melissa. Melissa, just like her mother, is quite opinionated, so we're certain she'll have a say in who will step in to take on the role as her new stepdaddy. Making things more interesting, some of them might actually be younger than Melissa. What will she think of all the young men who show up and vie for her mother's hand? And how will she handle things as the romance gets turned up to 11?

An even bigger element to the show will be getting to know Joan Rivers. We know her humor and we know her sass but, how much do we know about her passion? Will she get caught up in the throes of love with one of the eight hunks and will we see her sneak away from any of the cameras with one of her new male friends? Will there be any scenes shot with night-vision cameras?

We can't wait to see who Joan picks, what she's like when surrounded by so many gorgeous guys and how Melissa will react to witnessing all that man-candy trying to get their hands on her mom! As for Joan, she's already planning her next big stunt.

"I can get somebody else to underwrite the cost of my sex tape," she suggested. For Joan, there's one more thing to look forward to for Romancing the Joan. "Getting better ratings than Katie Couric."

For more Joan and Melissa Rivers and other celeb gossip, sign up for our newsletter! >>

In Romancing the Joan, Joan Rivers must choose between 18 bachelors. Lucky for you, you can choose them all at Renuzit.com.

Photo credit: WENN

Comments

Comments on "EXCLUSIVE: Joan Rivers tries to find love on new dating show!"

desert September 24, 2013 | 11:15 AM

Why didn't they call the show.."old broad becomes cougar before your eyes" lol

aj September 24, 2013 | 8:29 AM

These guys need to see her without all that make up first. Scary.

T.J. September 23, 2013 | 5:13 PM

Hey, Joan Rivers, I am a senior girl at St. Joseph high school, and I chose you as my subject for my research paper for my journalism class. I know you are a very busy and powerful woman, and one day I hope to a very hard working, busy, powerful young woman, which many generations look up to, such as yourself. However, someone with such talent, and such wisdom should spread that to the growing generation to come. So if it's not too much trouble, I would love to get three to five official quotes-statements, from the Queen of Fashion and Comedy herself about: how to start off a career in television or even being a writer, artist or musician, how to make it in this business, or even just how to make your loving passion your life, such as you did. How did you make it, and were there any sacrifices you had to make but regret? _ St. Joseph Student Future Artist Journalist, Photographer, Teacher St. Joseph High School, Westchester, IL?

Phyl Petrillo September 21, 2013 | 3:24 PM

I love Joan and love the necklaces she wears...where did she get the necklace that she was wearing when she was talking to Michael Kors it wasw red and the necklace she was wearing during that show it was brown

joan Gurney September 03, 2013 | 10:05 PM

I love Joan Rivers she has a brilliant mind,thinks fast,and sees humor in most situations she is placed. I think her new program should provide a lot of glee to the viewer - good luck Joan on your new venture.

McKay September 01, 2013 | 11:15 PM

Who in their right mind would want to be around this ugly, obnoxious piece of crap? I wish she would just go away. She takes up good air time with her foolishness. Her IQ don't come up to her ankles.

Janet Fath September 01, 2013 | 9:38 AM

I have a question, Joan. Can you please tell me how to get one of your eggs like a Fabrege and I don't know how to open it and I don't want to ruin it. Can you or someone tell me? Thank you so much. Janet Fath