As we head into our second semester of homeschooling, I thought it might be fun to give a little update on how things are going so far. Fun for me, anyway. This has the potential to be wildly boring for you.
Please keep reading...
So after four months of homeschooling, we've got a few things solidly under our belts. Those things are, in no particular order:
- The kids can all read Latin fluently.
- I churn butter every night before bed.
- Tia knits daily. Yesterday she made me a sweater.
- Landon is reading Socrates.
- Sloan split an atom just before Christmas.
- We survived.
Okay, so maybe only one of the above statements is true. Although Sloan did receive a microscope for Christmas and I'm quite certain he's on the path to atom splitting. Or, you know, he may just continue to look at boogers under the contraption. Hard to say at this point.
Read the rest at Minivans Are Hot.com
More from parenting