This article was written by a member of the SheKnows Community. It has not been edited, vetted or reviewed by our editorial staff, and any opinions expressed herein are the writer’s own.
Note: I'm tired. Really, really tired. And this post was written prior to ingesting my frist cup of coffee.
1) My dogs. They’re assholes. Barking, muddy paws, and suddenly becoming incontinent because ZOMG it’s raining outside. Jerks.
2) Three- year olds. THE HELL? I bribe you to poop, every meal is hand delivered, you have more toys than FAO Schwartz. Yet you still have tantrums? A little over-dramatic, don’t you think?
3) Not. sleeping. through. the. night. See points one and two. Four times. Each.
4) Sibling rivalries/arguments. Get the fuck away from each other and stop talking. Seriously? It’s not that hard. WHY MUST IT BE THAT HARD?
5) Not having a live-in maid. That’s just horseshit.