(originally posted @ My Really Real Reality)
Well, looking back on my goals for this past week - things aren't looking so great. I felt very upbeat and optimistic about it, until I reviewed. Blah... better luck next week. Here's a quick update:
Weekly Goals for July 2 - July 6, 2012
- Write everyday. Yah! I did manage to meet at least ONE of the goals for this week! :)
- Get dining room and back porch cleaned up. Well, sorta. Kinda. OK, not so much. It's cleaner than it was.
- Complete 3 pairs of flip flops Good progress, but not quite complete.
- Start new crochet project for Queen B's Busy Work I started a new crochet project, but I think it will end up being for me rather than going up for sale.
- Find time to go get mani/pedi It's the thought that counts? Right?
More from parenting