Time for another round!
You Know You're Not Getting MOTY (Mom of the Year) Award When...
1. You pretend to sleep, complete with a subtle snore, when your baby wakes up in the middle of the night in hopes your partner will take care of the situation instead.
2. While your little guy is slurping up the milk from his cereal, bowl covering his face you get the uncontrollable urge to yell "BOO!" You burst into laughter as he gives you an un-amused look that clearly says "you're not as funny as you think."
3. Your 3 year old has sat through all 3 original Star Wars movies.
4. You showed up to a mommy play group in a Sex Pistols t-shirt.
5. When your child requests a bedtime song and you ask him which one he proceeds to sing Death Cab for Cutie.
6. You distract your kid with his leap pad while you hide in the kitchen drinking chocolate almond milk and cookies in the morning.
7. You've uttered the phrase "because I'm big and you're little" numerous times.
8. Your 5 month old has been to the movies.
9. The words "mommy why are you drinking daddy's wine?" has come out of your 3 year old's mouth.
10. Because second trips from the car are not an option
Originally posted at Meltdowns, Breakdowns, and Time-outs
More from parenting