11 Amazing Gifts for Him
Every Christmas, I have struggled with shopping for the men in my life, whether it was a friend, my dad, or my husband. I find it a lot harder to shop for men than women. Why is that? Who knows. After much searching and attempts at avoiding the stereotypical (which I was unable to do), I found several great gift possibilities for men.
1. Doctor Who Tardis Keychain/Flashlight ($16.95) Clever gift shaped like Tardis from Doctor Who with a button that turns on a blue flashlight.
2. Star Trek Insignia iPad Switch Case ($39.50) This case will help the man feel like he is on the U.S.S. Enterprise as he uses his iPad. (There are also iPhone and iPod cases available.)
3. 2014 Duck Dynasty Box Daily Calendar ($14.99) This calendar is filled with interesting facts about the Robertson family as well as some words of wisdom.
5. Chef's Fork with Rapid-Read Thermometer ($19.99) Do you have a man in your life who grills? This multipurpose fork works fantastic.
6. Golfer's BBQ Set ($28.00) When I saw this, I feel in love. I'm not a fan of golf, but have known many men who were who also loved to grill. How perfect!
7. Balls of Steel ($24.99) These little balls are fabulous drink coolers for a mixed drink, wine, or even a soda. Unlike ice, they don't melt. What makes these particular drink coolers special is they help support testicular cancer research! 15% of each purposes goes to funding research. I love the idea of giving a gift that gives back!
8. 5-Piece Beer Sampler Set ($29.95) Have a beer lover in your life? Or a home brewer? Then this gift would probably be a hit with him.
9. Baseball Game ($48.00) This board game is a unique way to play baseball inside with dice. Fun for him and fun for the whole family.
10. Math Formulas Tie ($45.00) Ties seem to be a standard gift for men. Typical, right? This tie is a bit unique though as it is filled with math formulas. This store also has a tie with baseball stadiums.
11. Personalized Wood Baseball Card Holder ($20.00) These business card holders would make a nice gift for the professional in your life. Beautiful, classy, and professional.
Originally posted on Adventures of a Jayhawk Mommy
More from parenting