It’s Friday and the weekend has arrived. Planning to just hang out with some good reading and relax? Good thing the SexIs Round-Up is here to make your reading choices super easy!
The Whore Journals, Part 13—A Threesome With Santa
The Beautiful Kind turns in another journal entry filled with the raw, edgy reality of life as a whore.
I Eat, Therefore, I Am…
The first of a three-part series written by Liz Langley and The Beautiful Kind launching the Appetites Project —this article takes a look at the almost subversive fetish of feederism.
Tuesdays With Nina: Sex and the Disabled Spouse
The intimate lives of those with a disability or debilitating disease is not something people typically talk about openly, but of course, the challenges these men and women—and their partners—face when seeking sexual satisfaction can be more daunting than most. In this edition of Tuesdays With Nina, Nina talks about the realities of making love with a disabled partner.
More Bang for Your Buck: My Love/Hate Relationship with the Porn Industry
Some of the stereotypes you hear about porn are true. Buck Angel talks about how these stereotypes play out when he’s dealing with people intending to screw him (and not in a good way).
Sinclair Sexsmith has given up alcohol for a month for a variety of reasons. But, he can’t help but wonder “But what will be the effect of it on my sex life?”
Secrets of a Sex Writer: Erotica Writes and Wrongs
Advice on being a sex writer from the woman who knows, Rachel Kramer Bussel.
Google Searches Will Scar You For Life
“I’m awesome with dead whores” and other entertaining Google search terms that The Bloggess readers have used to find her blog.
Plugged In: Push-Button Orgasms
An electrical stimulation machine that claims to bring you to the brink of orgasm while placed on your ankle? That can’t actually work… or can it?
The Best BDSM Book I Never Wrote
Erin O’Riordan researched and wrote, what she thought, was a great book on BDSM. Hours were spent creating something her client ultimately thought was a waste of time. She did not get published. She did not get paid. But she did learn something.
Also…This week, in the sex news:
Plenty of great stuff to read and we’ve got more on the way…
A Sneak Peek For Next Week!
- Going on right now is Eden Fantasys’ Community Interview with erotica author and editor Cole Riley
- Thursday, Cole Riley’s inaugural article for SexIs Magazine will be published. It’s a fascinating look at what keeps us so occupied with the MILF concept and the fantasy of an older woman.
- Midori’s interview with Laura Antoniou, the author of The Marketplace BDSM series
- Tucker Cummings look at sexy travel cinema for the Naked Reader Project
- Part 2 of the Appetites Project look at feederism; an interview with Molly Ren by The Beautiful Kind
- An interview with Dr. Patti Britton, “America’s Sex Coach” by Elizabeth Black
- Lady J gets frank and honest about why men are not getting dates from their online dating profiles in Online Dateless
There you go, great reading to keep you busy over the weekend. See you next week!
More from love