It’s the Wednesday before Halloween and I don’t know what I’m more excited for, getting all decked out in costume, making monster cupcakes or rounding up a little link love! Lucky for me I get to do all three, and since today is humpday, let the link love flow! Annnd, of you are as lucky as me, maybe I’ll post some pictures of me in costume (it’s ridiculous, I promise)! Let’s get to it!
- Sure Martha Stewart is the queen when it comes to Halloween projects, but for us common crafty folks, these cute DIY tampon crafts are perfect party decor. They may be more blood catching than blood curling, but I say save the screams for the bedroom.
- While I refuse to link to any of those obligatory “oh my god, Halloween turns all women to sluts” posts, I will provide this awesome sign to hang outside your costume party (or link to the invite) in hopes that people get a little more creative. (via LaughingSquid)
-Talking about politics (this is the last link love before the election too!!), Playboy posted an awesome Presidential Sex Quiz that gets down to the dirty little details of our past commanders in chief! My, my, Mr. Presidents, you sure know a lot about affairs… and not the foreign kind.
- One more political thing, I promise. Last week Sugarbutch linked to this site to help fight against Prop. 8 in California and totally fell in lurve with it. Seriously, when did falling in love become akin to enemy behavior?
- Smutty custom credit card artwork. What an awesome idea! Hey, my mom has her favorite dog breed on her credit card, why can’t I have pictures of what I love? I wonder if I can use a screenshot from my favorite porno?
- Useless crap… or dildo maker? You decide.
And lastly, because I live in Philadelphia and the Phillies are geared up to win the World Series tonight, I give you a little baseball love.
Happy Halloween and voting!
More from love