Weekly Marketing Skinny: July 6, 2013
In the spotlight this week:
- more on SEO Ranking Factors 2013;
- Google Keyword Tool is being retired;
- Google SEO advice before and after;
- Facebook updates to Page Terms of Service;
- “Bing me” for higher Klout score;
- the most original YouTube music video (the originality measured in beers);
- your tax dollars at work;
- and more.
Side note: there’s a Slideshare presentation of this Weekly Marketing Skinny at the end of the post – feel free to embed it on your blog to share it with your readers.
Let’s start with the news from Traffic Generation Café.
Have you ever spent hours trying to find a decent available domain name?
How about a great one?
With more then 46 Million active dot com domain names registered, it’s harder and harder to find a catchy domain name that matches your product, service, or website concept that is not already taken.
I came up with the list of 10 domain name suggestion tools to help you to get that creativity flowing.
More from living