It's been a fairly quiet week for me. Peter and I have put ourselves on a rather strict budget for the next while, and haven't really been going out much (apart from our weekly trivia evening) or doing anything particularly exciting... so right now my gratitude is pretty much focused on my home and all the things in it.
Hope you'll join me in this week's Gratitude Linkup!
(If you'd like a bit of background on why I started the Gratitude Linkup, check out this post.)
How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup
- Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
- Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the "add your link" button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
- Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the "get the InLinkz code" link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
- Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.
My Gratitude List
In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time. I hope that after reading it you'll go on to write and share your own!
- Another 2.9 lbs lost at my last weigh-in, and having what it takes to stay on track over the past few weeks.
- My country's health care system.
- Finding deliciously sweet, seedless green grapes on sale for $1.00/lb.
- Stubbornness, when it's channeled in a good and productive direction.
- Running a series of program and system updates on my work computer and not having any serious issues or crashes.
- Refreshing, cleansing showers.
- The love and camaraderie between our two beautiful cats.
- Time and supplies and the ability to tangle.
- My iPhone with its camera, special lenses, and editing apps that allow me to express my creativity through photos.
- Weekend afternoon naps.
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More from living